Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't make me play on the good team, I don't wanna I don't wanna

Now this sucks, cuz I was hell bent on playing evil the whole time. Now The white Lion actually looks like a character class on the good guys side that I"ll have to. How am I gonna get around this......Ah Different server. 

oh yeah if anyone names their High elf white lion character Zeigfried...I'm going to find you and donkey punch you. That would just be wrong. Well kinda funny, but so very very wrong on so many levels.

I don't expect an yone to respond to this, it was a I needed to get stuff off my chest thread. So if anyone just needs to get stuff off their chest, this is a good place for it.

That's all

"Shhhhh Shhhh, that's right calm down, stop crying, you'll stop breathing and go to sleep very soon. That's right. ..Goodnight"

Comments

• Hoobley_deletedHoobley_deleted Member Posts: 677

Choice is a wonderful thing. :)

• kitsunegirlkitsunegirl Member Posts: 525

Ill be too busy giggling if I ran across a white lion named Ziegfried to do anything else. And it would be epic if they always ran around with another WL named Roy... xD

• Varlok91Varlok91 Member Posts: 396
    Originally posted by belladauna

Now this sucks, cuz I was hell bent on playing evil the whole time. Now The white Lion actually looks like a character class on the good guys side that I"ll have to. How am I gonna get around this......Ah Different server. 

oh yeah if anyone names their High elf white lion character Zeigfried...I'm going to find you and donkey punch you. That would just be wrong. Well kinda funny, but so very very wrong on so many levels.

I don't expect an yone to respond to this, it was a I needed to get stuff off my chest thread. So if anyone just needs to get stuff off their chest, this is a good place for it.

That's all

Posting your name on a public forum is the best way to reserve it!

--------------------------------
    Desktop - AMD 8450 Tri Core, 3 gigs of DDR2 800 RAM, ATI HD 3200 Graphics, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    Laptop (Dell Latitude E6400) - Intel P8400, 2 GIGs of RAM, Intel X4500, Windows XP Professional

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Originally posted by Varlok91

hahaha, LOL!  Yeah I have about 5-7 names I want for WAR that I tend to never get in most MMOs; good thing I have the CE reserved and have the early start access!  Early in and YAY names avail...I hope!

Gonna be hovering over the start button asap on the live start and get the names I want...muhahahaha

• SlothBearSlothBear Member Posts: 55

How about if I just call all the white lions I run into Siegfried and Roy? And umm if there are more than two I'll panic and run away.

• TarokoTaroko Member UncommonPosts: 84

Hmm. Anyone know if your pet's name will be random like WoW or will you be able to name your pet like in SWG?

Vote what you would like it to be, and yeah I know I made a typo. Just typing way to fast....

• krezzinkrezzin Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by Taroko

Hmm. Anyone know if your pet's name will be random like WoW or will you be able to name your pet like in SWG?
    Vote what you would like it to be, and yeah I know I made a typo. Just typing way to fast..

Umm only the Warlocks pet names are random in WoW. Hunters can name their pets whatever they want ...

• belladaunabelladauna Member Posts: 86

Vote what you would like it to be, and yeah I know I made a typo. Just typing way to fast....

If my memory is correct, I did read in an article you WILL be able to name your pet and it won't be random. So no need to worry there.

"Shhhhh Shhhh, that's right calm down, stop crying, you'll stop breathing and go to sleep very soon. That's right. ..Goodnight"

• jzuskajzuska Member Posts: 418

No Legolazzzzz you dont get to be an elf hunter.

• brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092

I was really looking forward to Chaos, but now it seems everyone wants to be Chaos. I guess I will see how it pans out. I don't want to tag along with all the "cool kids".

• LocklainLocklain Member Posts: 2,154
    Originally posted by brostyn

I was really looking forward to Chaos, but now it seems everyone wants to be Chaos. I guess I will see how it pans out. I don't want to tag along with all the "cool kids".

Actually you may be quite surprised when the game is released. . .

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • KazzerKazzer Member Posts: 648

Originally posted by Hoobley

Choice is a wonderful thing. :)
    agree 100%
  • KvaserKvaser Member Posts: 84

http://poll.pollcode.com/GUGz vote vote vote hehe well maybe the figures will change after release but I think White Lion will be popular period

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Originally posted by Kvaser

but I think White Lion will be popular period

It will be!  Look at WoW....you couldn't go anywhere without seeing a Hunter with a tiger pet!  Now we have WAR with a Lion pet which it higher on the food chain than a tiger!  hehe

• KvaserKvaser Member Posts: 84

Hehe yes indeed.

Dwarf Ironbreaker, Empire Knight of the Blazing Sun seems the way to go if you wanna stand out from the crowd. But then again a poll needs about 5000-10000 votes and set up closer to launch to be statistically correct, or somewhat anyhow. But the classes that are already standing out now will still be the most popular I think after release.

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

My guild is going Destruction. I am going DoK i just love the way it plays :) Who am i kidding i ll play every class i m sure on many servers lol but my mains will be with my guild of course.

• IxnatifualIxnatifual Member Posts: 475

The White Lion will be able to name his pet as it's a faithful companion who stays with him throughout his career. The Squig Herder won't be able to name his pets as they are expendable nasty huge jaws jumping around that he doesn't really care about and switches around between various squig types based on the situation. Magus and Engineer won't be able to name their summons and turrets as they are even more temporary than squigs.

• Originally posted by Khrymson

Originally posted by Varlok91

hahaha, LOL!  Yeah I have about 5-7 names I want for WAR that I tend to never get in most MMOs; good thing I have the CE reserved and have the early start access!  Early in and YAY names avail...I hope!

Gonna be hovering over the start button asap on the live start and get the names I want...muhahahaha

yeah I also have the ce reserved. lets see who gets into the servers first to take the name ;P