Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will the Everex XT5000T handle the game?

The title says it all. I have recently bought this laptop for a desktop replacement and I love it thus far. I am wondering if it will handle the game well, and this run well? Here are the specs for the laptop. www.everex.com/products/xt5000t/xt5000t.htm

Comments

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

mehh, kinda weak

• OBK1OBK1 Member Posts: 637

No. You might get it to run but not very good. If I am reading the information correctly you are short on everything, 1gb ram - way way too little especially with Vista, the graphics card is weak but might run the game, the cpu I can't say much about.

• vdruidvdruid Member Posts: 10

the graphics card will just run it as I ahve a 7600 and it does.

the cpu will run it

the memory is where you might have the biggest problem.

I think you might just beable to run it.

8-15fps in the open world

• UmbralUmbral Member Posts: 1,051

The main issue with your PC is the GeForce® Go 7600 with 256MB DDR2 Dedicated Video Memory

It is above the minimum, but right now AoC is having some performance issues, it is only using 40% os ATI´s power and it doesnt run well in low settings, I would wait for a performance patch before try the game ...

The game is very good and unique , maybe after a patch/update you may enjoy AoC in your system, but Im not sure about it right now... just wait a couple of days to know for sure.

I think it is not just about run the game, but have a good experience, right?

• creative404creative404 Member Posts: 72

Usueally kind of weak means it wont run it or it will run the game in a sluggish manner.

Lol....sorry I forgot to add that I replaced the ram with 2 1gb corsair chips. They run very well so the memory wont be a problem.

How can I get  a buddy key to try the game out?

• vdruidvdruid Member Posts: 10

Laptops stress out easy; playing AoC on this laptop will stress it out.