Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a good game

The game is different from that and I hope to find out some interest from this game .The game bring me a happiness.  I like this game.

Comments

• xingxing123xingxing123 Member Posts: 5

Do you have anthing viewpoint about this game,shared you opinion,thank you !

• SinfaySinfay Member UncommonPosts: 56

Here is my viewpoint

IGG, please stop violating California Law

Recently at many gaming sites, most noteably mmorpg.com, there has been an obvious marketing campaign to raise Voyage Century game ratings by posting and submitting misleading statements (in bad english to boot) under the guise of a game player.

IGG is subject to California law, (per IGG ToS) and as such may be found guilty of violating a number of laws if this activity persists. Remember any US citizen (and they do not have to be players of Voyage Century) may feel misleaded and/or deceived if full disclosure of these paid individual(s) is not stated.

The backlash of this misleading marketing campaign has already started. I wouldn't want to see a class-action lawsuit. Thank you for your time.

The State of California - State and Consumer Services Agency

LEGAL AFFAIRS

400 R Street, Suite 3090

Sacramento, CA 95814-6200

DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS FACT SHEET

ADVERTISING

Disclosure of legal name and street address. Generally, a business that uses a post office box, mail drop, or telephone answering service to advertise the sale of consumer goods or services must include in the advertisement its legal name and the complete street address where the business is actually operated. (B&P Code § 17538.5)

False and misleading advertisements. An advertisement that is false or misleading is prohibited in California. An advertisement that fails to disclose information or that is ambiguous or is partially, or even literally, true may be found unlawful if the public is likely to be deceived by it. (B&P Code § 17500)
  • keslerikesleri Member Posts: 127

You should really stop spamming that Law, Asian Ip adresses should be blocked from this game imo.

• allennc55allennc55 Member Posts: 28

lol... i think this game is amazing.. especially to be a F2P Mmorpg. theres alot of features.  And not to mention Guild Created ports coming soon.. this and PotBs are in some what of a way similiar.. except on the graphics part VC is just a tad bit under btu the graphics are still awesome.. content and gameplay.. i think this game is superb!! and ill continue to play for a logn time to come!!! 

• DougallDougall Member Posts: 32

this isn`t cali,i`m english and it`s a ok game btw think i will make a few accounts just ot bump the games rateing just to piss you off

• peleg97peleg97 Member Posts: 2

this is really a good game, all MMORPGs i played bored me after some time but i play this game many time and it still didnt bore me.

• xagentxagent Member Posts: 66

I too feel this is a great game - especially for being a free game.

.:// JDMnet Owner | www.jdmnet.org