It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1) Is it heavily instanced?
2) Can I own my own boat?
3) Is there FFA PvP?
4) Can I own my own house and decorate it?
5) Are there classes, or can I do anything I want depending on my skills (like the old UO system)?
6) Is there 100% corpse looting?
7) Are there levels, or is there a skill-point system?
8) Economy: Is there an "auctionhouse" style system like in WoW, or can we make our own local economies with vendors, etc?
9) Is it gear-dependant?
10) Do I have to subject myself to guilds to raid and get gear?
11) Do players actually travel from point A to point B, or is there some sort of "instant travel" spell to avoid chance-encounters in the world?
12) AI: Do monsters have the ability to roam around the world, or are they stuck in one small area forever?
13) Crafting: Will crafters be able to make things that are better than loot drops, or will all players just do instances forever to gear up?
14) Quests: Do we have to do quests to advance in the game, or is it a sandbox where we can do what we want?
AAH! A troll fire! Quick, pour some Kool-Aid on it!!!