Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what pets do lore-masters get?

hey guys,

i might renew my sub and i was jsut wondering if lore-masters ever get any COMBAT pets besides the raven and the bear?

i think i saw somthing about an eagle but it was a legendary trate or somthing

thanks
-SKip

Help my buddies grow click on them!
image image imageimage

Comments

• GaylenGaylen Member Posts: 113

Yes, there is a Legendary trait for an eagle. They also added a lynx pet which can, amongst other things, stealth.

Previous played: SWG (pre-NGE), DAoC, CoH, Anarchy Online, DDO, Champions Online Beta, LOTRO, GW2, SWTOR

• Skippy13Skippy13 Member Posts: 38

i see, ok thanks

-SKip

Help my buddies grow click on them!
    image image imageimage

• YeeboYeebo Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

The lynx is a huge upgrade for any kind of soloing.  Does close to twice the damage of any of the other pets.  You get it at level 30. 

They also added the ability to customize the appearance of your pets using necklaces, as well as some purely cosmetic pets that can't be used in combat.

I don't want to write this, and you don't want to read it. But now it's too late for both of us.

• OdyssesOdysses Member Posts: 581

yeah i have seen both a turtle and snake as well.

• GaylenGaylen Member Posts: 113

He asked about combat pets, specifically (and with extra CAPS). Didn't seem like he wanted info on cosmetic pets.  /shrug

Previous played: SWG (pre-NGE), DAoC, CoH, Anarchy Online, DDO, Champions Online Beta, LOTRO, GW2, SWTOR