Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for some games

ArchgriffinArchgriffin Member UncommonPosts: 39

Greetings, I'm looking for any mmos that have as backstory: The American Revulution, the American Civil War and  The Napoleonic Wars. Any game, browser based, client based I don't care. From XVIII to XIX.

Thank you in advance...

Comments

• gathgath Member Posts: 424

Dont know any with those particular settings. The closest thing i can think of is Granado Espada (sword of the new world).

http://www.swordofthenewworld.com/

Senhores da Guerra

• ArchgriffinArchgriffin Member UncommonPosts: 39

Portuguese( the guy is my countryman)

Esse tá lá perto mas é fantasia, estava á procura de algo Historico, Obrigado na mesma.

English

That one is nice, but it's fantasy I'm looking for an Historical one, Thank you anyway.

• DarkrangerxxDarkrangerxx Member Posts: 31

If its an MMO, im not sure of any mmo Civil war/Revolutionary war type ones.

Its hard to do an mmo on a historic happening, and make it last for a long period of time.

It would be cool to see a nice big one developed though.

• Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Don't play SoTNW man, Trust me Biggest Mistake I ever did was play that game and spend money on its cash shop, it is the biggest most boring Korean grind fest out there. If you want a game that has a realistic back story I would say try out PoTBS (Pirates of the burning sea)  its a fun game if you are into navy ships and wars from the 1700's Spanish french and english takeover of the caribean islands and mexico.

• ArchgriffinArchgriffin Member UncommonPosts: 39

I've tried POTBS and it's a realy good game, but I'm looking for some less well known games(free) now I have other stuff to pay and i can't aford to pay a subcription.

I've heard that there was a mmo about the naleonic wars, somone told me about that but I don't remember who.