Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Baby Dragon?

DjinnxDjinnx Member Posts: 18

oki so i was reading and i heard about htis baby dragon that is for the ingame house. naturaly i bought the collecters edition! but i have some questions

i read that the baby dragon will be able to be used as any pet in the game. so does that mean i can have a dragon following me around and help me fight??!!!

and if not and it IS only for house use....what does it do? just sit there and say RARR!! and prance around the yard...and yes....i will teach my dragon to prance....mark my words....

-Djinnx
Runestone: Guild of Destiny

-Djinnx

Comments

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by Djinnx
    oki so i was reading and i heard about htis baby dragon that is for the ingame house. naturaly i bought the collecters edition! but i have some questions
    i read that the baby dragon will be able to be used as any pet in the game. so does that mean i can have a dragon following me around and help me fight??!!!
    and if not and it IS only for house use....what does it do? just sit there and say RARR!! and prance around the yard...and yes....i will teach my dragon to prance....mark my words....-Djinnx

It sits around and chills in the house...and will probaly go ROARRRRR!!! nope you cant take him in the city and show him off :) or have him fighting beside you :) but its still pritty cool , not quite worth 40 smacks imo
    but im sure you can make some use of him :)

imageimageimage

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

• SimonsaysSimonsays Member Posts: 64

I guess when you have people over to your "house" you can show off your super cool baby dragon and then people will say hey...thats a cool baby dragon, and I think thats about it.  If anyone has anymore info on it please do tell. 

• sparkatbsparkatb Member UncommonPosts: 175

You can teach it to talk.

Can just imagine it now, teaching it to say "You Suck!"

Could be a problem if a ladie is present...

• Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

Indeed... ::::17::

• DulainDulain Member UncommonPosts: 616

It will only stay in your house. The thing is the way the vendor system is set up you have to be in your house to sell items to other players. This means that a lot of people will be coming in and seeing how your house is decorated, if you want to sell stuff.

• DerfelCadarnDerfelCadarn Member Posts: 875

Buying the CE over the dragon isnt that smart- you could buy one from ebay in a few months for pretty cheap probaly.

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

• DjinnxDjinnx Member Posts: 18
    eh ya know its kinda nice when you can get mommy to still pay for it.... college has its perks if you get good grades!! :):)

-Djinnx

-Djinnx