Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any free trial/free mmorpgs with a good roleplaying community?

glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338

i'm looking for an MMORPG with a good RP community. it has to be free or have a free trial. i'm currently trying EQ2 but there aren't any active RP guilds on antonia bayle :(

Comments

• glordglord Member UncommonPosts: 338

i'm thinking on returning to UO to play on europa... the best RP server. i was in the [Orcs] guild... the orc guild LOL

• nurglesnurgles Member Posts: 840

EVE-online has a lot of oportunity for roleplaying, there are many rp corps and alliances.  Also the single server, persistant world  game model allows the rp to have an actual effect on the underlying story arcs within the game.

• DelluciusDellucius Member Posts: 59
    Hello there glord. What orc guild was that? There's been so many! Anyway, I'd say come back to UO, Europa RP is strong, but can always need more people!

http://www.uoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1131

it's just called [Orcs]

my name there is Grukthar though i may make a new orc when i reactivate (shaman or something).

you should check out my sig on those forums. somebody from uostratics made it...

the guild is on europa and my username on the forums is "Omera".

• CalladenCalladen Member Posts: 22

Are you kidding?  Antonia Bayle has tons of amazing roleplaying guilds.  The Vagabond Knights, Knights of Freeport, Windrunner Trading Comapny, Pawnshop (Syndicate?),  etc. just to name a few off the top of my head.

I play on the other RP server, Lucan D'Lere, where a number of good guilds exis as well, Isairina Rinde, Insurrection, etc.

You may have to look a bit to find roleplayers, but there is a good community in place on both servers in EQ2.

• DelluciusDellucius Member Posts: 59
    Originally posted by glord

http://www.uoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1131
    it's just called [Orcs]
    my name there is Grukthar though i may make a new orc when i reactivate (shaman or something).
    you should check out my sig on those forums. somebody from uostratics made it...
    the guild is on europa and my username on the forums is "Omera".

Ah, a fairly new orc guild then. Well I think you should come back, if you ever find a need to play in a guild that's big and diverse you should try BoC out, they have both a military, citizenship, as well as bandits. All in all I think you should return ;)

i'm in BoC...

darrav ulcrus :D

• keNg_eLLykeNg_eLLy Member Posts: 33

1. RF

2.Cabal Online

3.Tantra

4.Ragnarok

5.MU

• fantarosfantaros Member Posts: 394

Originally posted by keNg_eLLy

1. RF
    2.Cabal Online
    3.Tantra
    4.Ragnarok
    5.MU

Don't take offense but i v tried both RF and cabal and they dont even have something that resembles an RP community. Those games dont even have any lore to back RPing up. Maybe they v changed since i played though...

• FrostHearT09FrostHearT09 Member Posts: 93

WYD Global (Free MMORPG)

I find the roleplaying community  great, grindin in the game is easy cause they got auto attack system..

Check it on www.wydglobal.com

• traquenatraquena Member Posts: 298

yeah wyd global is good but if you're looking for a new game, try neosteam...some people say that it is like wow...the gameplay and scenario are great...join your countries guild to  play with your fellow country men

OB is on May 20 10:00 (9gmt)

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Check out City of Heroes, the Virtue server.  All of my free trial passes are used up but you can find plenty of them floating around.

• zalvajezalvaje Member Posts: 38

try NeoSteam.......

• IunaSuIunaSu Member Posts: 1

Mabinogi is a good choice for you. i have played it for a long time. and it's really a good game due to its excellent skii system, background story and so on...