Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is the best species in fury

TMan0314TMan0314 Member CommonPosts: 22
hey guys im downloading fury and i was just wondering what the best species and what clan their in has the highest physical damage. i dont want to be a little noob forever so i want to have a lil bit of unloading power on the higher mofo's. can anyone give me some advice.
thx.

Comments

• A55A5INA55A5IN Member Posts: 175

You'll get more indepth answers from the official forums but to answer your question a bit;

1> You are not class/species restricted. In fury we have archetypes but these are determined mainly by what you equip.

2> Physical damage dealers usually come in the forms of Destroyers, Wardens, Overlords but your archetype is determined by what abilities you equip. You can actually be a bit of all three as long as the elements you require for abilities don't clash. Air & Fire for instance. All 3 of the above archetypes have abilities that use Air & Fire. All of the above also have Nature & Air abilities but these would clash as they cancel each other out.

3> WHat is best also highly depends on which gametype you are playing. What works for single player deathmatch won't work as well in a Team deathmatch scenario where your teammates can back you up and you don't need to have everything so you can focus on 1 main thing like damage or healing or debuffing etc.

But you have 11 incarnation slots to mess around with so you can have builds for every game type.

Official Fury Forums Link.