It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hi, I'm thinkin of giving this game another shot.
1. If the skill system is in real time, how is it possible for me to ever get to a point where I can compete with other players? Rather, is it possible for me to skill up enough to compete at the higher levels?
2. The pvp looks fun. Are there other aspects of the game that are just as entertaining or is it mainly about the pvp?
3. PvP is totally open correct?
4. Is the game improving with the new expansions or getting worse? What exactly do the new expansions add to the game?
5. Do you find the game to me too much about a grind and less about enjoying it? One thing that really turned me off was spending 85% of my time heading to a jumppoint.
Thanks in advance.