Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RF Online gets a 3/5 on Xplay!

unherdninjaunherdninja Member Posts: 331

Seriusly! Are we lowering are standerds that much that we are acually beginingto enjoy grind fests?

Also that brings up anouther point. Im looking at the ratings of the games on this site and MMOs1te and games like Rappelz and many other grinds are getting good ratings. I thought peoples were acually pushing for better games from what I see one the forums. I guess Im wrong...

Comments

• slippyCslippyC Member Posts: 396

Maybe you just hadn't got good taste in games.... :P

• unherdninjaunherdninja Member Posts: 331
    Originally posted by slippyC

Maybe you just hadn't got good taste in games.... :P

Maybe...Do Ineed to get a new Micro chip put into my brain to dumb me down? Im being serius...

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

A lot of people enjoy these games, seriously get over it.

They aren't any more of a grind then western MMORPG's, the only difference is that the grind isn't split up in "GO kill XX or go find XX by killin XX" quests.

• slippyCslippyC Member Posts: 396

Glad you caught it... :)

Actually never played it.

Was about to say me and grind don't mix, but you could have turned that one around on me...

• unherdninjaunherdninja Member Posts: 331

Originally posted by Gameloading

A lot of people enjoy these games, seriously get over it.
    They aren't any more of a grind then western MMORPG's, the only difference is that the grind isn't split up in "GO kill XX or go find XX by killin XX" quests.

I guess I should take the Asain Part out. 

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

just because a 60 percent is a 'C' in elementary, doesn't make it so elsewhere.   seriously in some of my classes you need 80% to get a 'C'.

I really fail to see why you're complaining about a low 'C' grade or high 'F' grade.

a 3/5 on XPlay means that fans of that game will love it, if you're interested in it you'll be amused for a while(monies worth).

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

Originally posted by unherdninja
    Seriusly! Are we lowering are standerds that much ...

I love irony.

• baptmanbaptman Member Posts: 18

Well we aren't the biggest MMO eaters , the koreans are (I think).

And they like grind fest.

• RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396

keep in mind that MMOSite caters to the asian grinder, f2p type games so thats why theyre rating RF high, IMO.  If u look on their top ranked and top annticipated games list, its ALL f2p games, with archlord scoring high ranks, right next to 2moons/dekaron, SotNW, and Trickster is even number 1!

• DemonTaoistDemonTaoist Member Posts: 23

RF Online is one of the worst MMOs ever made.

• xbomberxbomber Member Posts: 19

RF Online isn't all that bad, but it really isn't all that great. One of the better f2p games of choice right now. So a 3/5 fits it well I think.