Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quest Help

Hey.. 

I have a bug in my Personal Quest ( Necromancer lvl 20 ) : Aweakening. II were i need to get a person to talk. But when i get like ½ thought the part, my answers disapere. 

Have anyone els the same problem whit this quest, and what did u do ?

I have tryd to make a petition, but no luck.

Beta:
GW, WOW, AOC, DAOC, DOD, L2, VG.
Playd:
GW necro msx, WOW never maxd, DAOC reaver-paladin-cabalist-vamp max, L2 never maxd, VG never maxd.

Play:
Daoc - Paladin. Classic.

Comments

• infinituminfinitum Member Posts: 95

I assume you are referring to the part of the quest where you speak to Renton. This is unfortumately a known bug in the mage destiny quest.

It happened on one of my characters and I was forced to go back to the trainer in the inn and skip it. Having said that my other mage class toon managed to do it without problems the day after.

I do not know of any fix yet. This has been a common problem and alot of people have been forced to skip.

Good luck.

• TheArzhAngelTheArzhAngel Member Posts: 159

Hey and thx. 

But what will happen if I skip my personal quest part at my trianer, will i be able to do the rest of the personal quest or will it end there ?

Beta:
    GW, WOW, AOC, DAOC, DOD, L2, VG.
    Playd:
    GW necro msx, WOW never maxd, DAOC reaver-paladin-cabalist-vamp max, L2 never maxd, VG never maxd.

Play:
    Daoc - Paladin. Classic.

• infinituminfinitum Member Posts: 95

Hi, yes you will be able to do the other parts of the destiny quest, just skips that particular portion. Still its a shame. I tried again yesterday on a new toon and it worked fine. So maybe its fixed.