Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how much did you spent in your MMORPG??

Mine is almost 1000 dollars lolzzz

Comments

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

£1000+ ...in the last ten years

• zalvajezalvaje Member Posts: 38

wahhh you spent a lot of money....

• EsionloveEsionlove Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by zalvaje

so much....i just spend about 100 dollars for my game although it's a free one...

• AsiakAsiak Member Posts: 118

An estimated $550ish for 2 1/2 years of SWG.  (No regrets)

$50 for  WoW.

$50 for Guildwars.

$50 for Eq1 plus $20 for an actually great little behind the scene book on it.

$50 for Eq2 plus I think $20 for the EQ2 players guide.

$50 for Vanguard

$80 Age of Conan Collector's Edition.

Now everything under SWG I played for like a month or two so thats not counting $15 or $30 here or there for subscription fees.

Grand total is roughly,  $800.

Trying out and having fun in Second Life for a brief time without buying ANYTHING . . . priceless.

EDIT :  That is not counting my $1000 beautiful new computer.  I say this because I chose this new computer somewhat for the MMOs that the 360 (Aoc not withstanding) Wii and PS3 don't have.

"What is it that the gamers want from these games and why is it not given to them? We were playing these games ourselves, that's why we know it was not being done. So we moved in the opposite direction. We thought about what the users wanted, what we wanted, and why it wasn't happening and how it could happen." - Tasos Flambouras

• TheGreyManTheGreyMan Member Posts: 325

so what about montlhy sub

• XO1988XO1988 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Asiak

An estimated $550ish for 2 1/2 years of SWG.  (No regrets)
    $50 for  WoW.
    $50 for Guildwars.
    $50 for Eq1 plus $20 for an actually great little behind the scene book on it.
    $50 for Eq2 plus I think $20 for the EQ2 players guide.
    $50 for Vanguard
    $80 Age of Conan Collector's Edition.
    Now everything under SWG I played for like a month or two so thats not counting $15 or $30 here or there for subscription fees.
    Grand total is roughly,  $800.
    Trying out and having fun in Second Life for a brief time without buying ANYTHING . . . priceless.
    EDIT :  That is not counting my $1000 beautiful new computer.  I say this because I chose this new computer somewhat for the MMOs that the 360 (Aoc not withstanding) Wii and PS3 don't have.

you are playing so many games...could you balance them - -? i just play games freely...i don't think games are worth spending money..

• Cephus404Cephus404 Member CommonPosts: 3,675

Personally, in the last couple of years, I've spent zero.  I took a long time off MMOs and when I came back, I jumped on EVE, hated it and dropped it before the free trial ended, then I jumped on AO and am playing that on and off for free.  I have yet to see a single game that has earned my money for a monthly fee, most games are utter crap that I wouldn't pay for in the first place.

When someone comes out with a game I want to play, that targets me as a player, I've got no problem paying, but so long as everything is a lowest-common-denominator WoW clone, forget it.

Played: UO, EQ, WoW, DDO, SWG, AO, CoH, EvE, TR, AoC, GW, GA, Aion, Allods, lots more
    Relatively Recently (Re)Played: HL2 (all), Halo (PC, all), Batman:AA; AC, ME, BS, DA, FO3, DS, Doom (all), LFD1&2, KOTOR, Portal 1&2, Blink, Elder Scrolls (all), lots more
    Now Playing: None
    Hope: None

• DelphianDelphian Member Posts: 192

If I get to include the money I've made off ebaying my old characters, then I've made profit.

for now I didnt spent any money for MMo coz Im playing F2P...

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

for now I didnt spent any money for MMo coz Im playing F2P...

huh

• black_rabitblack_rabit Member Posts: 45

roughly 300 Euros on fees, and about 1200 euros on my new computer...
    this is for mmorpg`s only, what ive spent on SP games i dont know... :P

"There actually is a path, you just have to be able to see it..."
    "well if that is all," said the blind guy.

• RuleroRulero Member UncommonPosts: 42

€60 guild wars CE

€60 GW factions CE

€60 GW nightfall CE

€40 eye of the north

€27 Tabula rasa CE

€20 wow

€20 wow tbc

€40 Vanguard

€5  EQ2 faywder ( this was an insane bargain :)  )

€70 AOC CE

€10 lotro CE

yes i love CE :P

• SunladySunlady Member Posts: 1

0 0 maybe  50 dollars per month...just for one game..i just play one game at one time..   money will be less than others.,...

why dont you try F2P???

just like me I try NeoSteam and I didnt spend any money coz I only play in our house lolzz... try it guys you might like it...

• RofansRofans Member Posts: 1

couldn't calculate it ...just when i play games, if they need to spend money, then i will spend it..not too much, just for the necessary things

• 77Liesy77Liesy Member Posts: 1

seldom for my game...i just play the free games to spend my leisure time. and as well they won't take me too much vigour..

• John_whiteJohn_white Member Posts: 1

.......................you are so rich...if i spend so..maybe i don't want to have lunch ...

i never pay money for games.. they are n't worth...

• Gloria25Gloria25 Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Rulero

€60 guild wars CE
    €60 GW factions CE

€60 GW nightfall CE
    €40 eye of the north
    €27 Tabula rasa CE
    €20 wow
    €20 wow tbc
    €40 Vanguard
    €5  EQ2 faywder ( this was an insane bargain :)  )
    €70 AOC CE
    €10 lotro CE
    yes i love CE :P

it's so obvious for that..haha

i played F2P more often than MMO..so . i never pay money on them...

• HoldonphoneHoldonphone Member Posts: 1

it seems that many players spend lots of money on games..ahahh..i'm one of you    that will let me happier and stronger in gaming  :)~

• FrostHearT09FrostHearT09 Member Posts: 93

I guess more or less $50 in total for all the MMO i played, I'm not that reach as you can see..

• LindaYangLindaYang Member Posts: 1

about $100 as much as i could pay for my playing MMOs ..  if more ..i don't want to live a good life for everyday..haha

• BoomluckBoomluck Member Posts: 1

$10 maybe.. it seems that i spend least on games? hah..games are just worth this level for me ..

• pandolinopandolino Member Posts: 39

hahah I dont spent anything coZ  Im playing free to play hhahahah

• RisaniyaRisaniya Member Posts: 1

as most players spend..i just spend about $80 for one game in playing..it's my level...

• IronballIronball Member Posts: 1

never to count it...just as i need to purchase something when playing..then i will do so if i have    if i'm poor..i will..bear to think of getting anything...