Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

would it be what i'm looking for?

ttomm46ttomm46 Member UncommonPosts: 446

Hi

I'm getting tired of the same old kill a monster to advance MMO game play and I was wondering about the long term playability of UO?....I've seen Arguements about the old vs. the newer UO,but as a rookie I wouldn't know the difference...I've tried Eve..just not my thing..plus I've played WOW....LOTR..D&D Online... ...DOAC...I'm looking for more open ended play...

One major question i have is the learning curve,,a review on Games daily said it's almostimpossible now for anew player to learn and they recommendedit for long time players only.

Iwould appreciate any advice

Comments

• FockerFocker Member Posts: 344

I would probebly agree that it takes a while to learn that curve.  I know the feeling of not being able to find a game that keeps you interested, but if your willing to wait a bit, Darkfall is suppose to hopefully release this year.  Atleast thats what they are saying. (crosses fingers) 

You could always give UO a try for a month or two to see how it is.  Not sure if they still have the free trial going on, but I would look into that.  Theres not a better opinion then your own about a game you'll be playing.  :)

• ttomm46ttomm46 Member UncommonPosts: 446

thanks..every post helps