Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion release date!!

neroshimaneroshima Member Posts: 1

Aion is set to release Sept 2 2008!! its is confirm by Ebgames and written in the book for up coming release PC game ..

Comments

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

Sorry, but it's wrong, they are just estimating a date and setting it on their page so they can start selling.

Wait for NCsoft to give us all a date, retailers dates are not valid.

• dakota123dakota123 Member Posts: 93

i think that devs said to not trust retailers in a german translated thing.

• jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203

Originally posted by dakota123

Correct.

Amboss, German Community Coordinator for Aion, has stated that there is no official time set to release Aion as of yet.

Amboss - "dont believe release dates from online-trading platforms (amazon, etc)"

Sorry to reign on the parade

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

• AyaseAyase Aion Community CoordinatorMember Posts: 118
    Originally posted by jmmcglo

Originally posted by dakota123

Correct.

Amboss, German Community Coordinator for Aion, has stated that there is no official time set to release Aion as of yet.

Amboss - "dont believe release dates from online-trading platforms (amazon, etc)"

Sorry to reign on the parade

I think it's safe to say that when we have a release date, it will go out via a press release rather than online stores! :)

---
    Sebastian Streiffert
    Community Representative - Aion

Follow my twitter! aion_ayase
    * In order to cover my back, things I write are of course subject to change.

• LordKalidrenLordKalidren Member Posts: 6

I just wanted to add as a former employee of EB Games/Gamestop that you should not believe ANYTHING their employees tell you.  They will say ANYTHING to make a sale, even lie through their teeth.  It honestly disgusted me to be working there.  But from working there i can honestly tell you that the dates given in their pre-sale book are NOT definate and are subject to change.  I still have my pre-order slip for Starcraft Ghost...

• kitsunegirlkitsunegirl Member Posts: 525

Never, ever believe game retailer dates... its just them having wishful dreams.