Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Betas

DraganceDragance Member Posts: 90

I know that theres a closed beta going on, in Korea. but im wondering when theres gonna be a open (or atleast closed) beta in EU or US? ive been checking on aionsource.com but no news yet, does anyone know anything i dont?

Comments

• DraganceDragance Member Posts: 90

damn that sux, but i see how it would be hard seeing as how theyve gotten everyone excitesd about it coming out in 2008. i hope they can get a EU or US beta open, cause id like to try that before going straight into buying

• h4teh4te Member Posts: 23

ellandra where are you getting your info from? They have always stated that there will be closed and open beta in US/EU, it was just a matter of time. In the newest translated german review on aionsource, it is stated that there will be NA/EU beta within this year. So stay tuned.

• DraganceDragance Member Posts: 90
    Originally posted by h4te

ellandra where are you getting your info from? They have always stated that there will be closed and open beta in US/EU, it was just a matter of time. In the newest translated german review on aionsource, it is stated that there will be NA/EU beta within this year. So stay tuned.

well thats great, does it says when the betas will be up? im really anxious to try it

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Last they said was that the game mechanics are as near as perfect however they wouldnt be pushing a euro/NA beta until they where fully content with its translation I believe they said it was 60%ish there.

• h4teh4te Member Posts: 23

check out the newest translation on aion source

"Translations are running parallel to cbt testing in korea;

First english, then other languages. They aim to keep as close to the original as possible;

they dont want to do a miserable translation, they aim for quality

EU/US Beta expected this year"

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/general-discussion/6205-translation-german-interview-23-05-08-a.html

it looks like NCsoft has really gotten their acts together since L2, and they are trying their best to make this game succceed