Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population of shadowbane?

DarkFenixDarkFenix Member Posts: 6

Hi, I was just wondering if shadowbane still has alot of players or almost completly deserted?  I got the game the first day it came out and ended up not playing it very long because of the bugs and such and was offered to come to try it again for a week or so.  Dont really want to reinstall it though if no body really plays it anymore.

Comments

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

Vengeance and Mourning both have about 1,000 people on at prime time. So there is plenty of people on

• Amari_Amari_ Member Posts: 22

I play on Vengeance, there is always something going on, plenty of people.

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

i play on morning theres about 1K on peaks some times more

• RykerRyker Member UncommonPosts: 207
    I played on mourning back in july and there are quite a few higher lvl people to group with but if you make a new character there a very few people on newbie island. I made a new character and there was 5 at that time.
  • MorydinMorydin Member UncommonPosts: 78
    I play on damnation, its a smaller map than the US servers. Its peak population is 400-500 normally. This is a good population for that server. There are almost always people to kill even during the off hours(I'm american on a EU server).

• Stravus-EBStravus-EB Member Posts: 79
    Vengeance has the highest population and is the unofficial hardcore server. Mourning is the nesxt in line pop wise and sports about 900 at prime time and it is the official rp server. The rest of the servers average around 500 at prime time.