Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lotro vista update problem

ResilResil Member UncommonPosts: 5

Hey all , i tried to search google, many lotro forums and all that i can think of to find solution to this problem and still nothing.

When i start lotro splash/window with update  , near the line where it says "connect" i got inscription with " Retry (count from 1h to 0) ".   Its like the update servers are down but what i can see from offical forum and status in site there are up and ppl are playing .

I tried the same with xp and its working - so that why i assume its a Vista problem.

If you can i would by apritiate for any help .

P.S

Sorry for my poor english ;)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• ResilResil Member UncommonPosts: 5

Yeah i read about it and i tried - but i am a admin on this comp and i get full access to this files. I even dobule check now but as i write - everything seems fine from seciurity side .

but thx anyway

i  also got Vista with sp1 - ehh strange problem ;/

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• ResilResil Member UncommonPosts: 5

mhm , i think i find the solution when i ask gooogle with word "loop" . There are many players with Vista got this problem and there are many diffrent solutions.

Overall i create second user . turn off UAC and the update program works fine.