Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pretty dang disgusting...

TorxTorx Member UncommonPosts: 205

Dave Matthews Band Sued....click to see why...

MMORPG's I Have Played:
Lineage 2 - 38 Orc Monk
Saga of Ryzom

---------------------------Desolation Guild WebSite-----------------------------

System Specifications:
Coolermaster Haf932 Full tower Case
2x 2 Tb Hard Drives

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
  • Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

Lol....talk about your "sh*tty" tours.image

Wonder how many Dave Matthew's Band fans were on that tour boat, and I wonder if they are still fans.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I went to their concert last week in KC. Was not too bad, not too exciting either. Kind of disappointing. I bet the band is embarrised.

-----------------

"As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!"

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

"More than 100 people on an architecture tour were showered with foul-smelling waste."

That is just nasty, and 700 pounds of shit?  Dam, what the hell did they eat?

--------------------------------------------

33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Killer 100%
    Achiever 53%
    Explorer 33%
    Socializer 13%

--------------------------------------------

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

It wasn't how much they ate. More like, WHAT DID THEY EAT?!

Yeesh. Must of been somethin bad.

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• AdinaNZAdinaNZ Member UncommonPosts: 40

Bleh on the driver.  You would think people who run a bus would have *some* training on waste disposal.  People still seem to think storm drains = sewer drains, when in fact are usually 2 different things. 

On a side note, the architectual boat cruises in Chicago are awesome - I was on one 9 years ago and loved it.  Thankfully, we didn't have an extras on the tour like this group did.

**********************************************************************************
    ***4 out of 5 voices in my head agree--I'm ok. It's the fifth one the scares the hell out of me.***

**********************************************************************************
    ***4 out of 5 voices in my head agree--I'm ok. It's the fifth one the scares the hell out of me.***

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

My g/f showed me this at work today because she's into the band. I thgouht it was funny that the city didn't sue them for more than they had.

- Malkavian image

"When you find youself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805
    lol, now i have something to say to all those Dave Matthews Band fans to insult them more, "At least my favorite band doesn't pour sh!t on me!!" image

• DrakaeonDrakaeon Member Posts: 630

Dave Matthews Band Concert = Lots of marijuana usage = hunger = lots of shit.

• Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

ROFL.imageimageimage

800 pounds of crap is crap that has been accumulating on that tour bus via several tour stops. The other thing is, if he did it there, how many other times and where else has that bus driver just dumped the waste because he was too lazy to take the time to properly dispose of it.image

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    lol. They should have sued him for over 70,000

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

I think they only sued for drycleaning of the passengers clothes and cleaning the boat and the fees for doing something like that. I've also heard that the Dave Matthews band said they were at the hotel when the incident happened. Otherwise, 800lbs of crap is a lot. ::::07::

• UmbroodUmbrood Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    Just wait until DMB fecals show up on Ebay.. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jerek_

I wonder if you honestly even believe what you type, or if you live in a made up world of facts.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by Umbrood
    Just wait until DMB fecals show up on Ebay.. :)

Hahaha image

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

ROFL! That's funny but true. In reality it will be the sellers fecal matter. But with the price they will sell it for, it will come with free DNA testing. ::::07::

• jloverjlover Member Posts: 260

Talk about a really bad day! lol

That would really suck to be on a tour then all of a sudden 800 pounds of crap gets dumped on your head. LOL

imageimage ROFL imageimage

wu-name=Ungrateful Dreamer

Love your enemys, it will drive them crazy.

9.523809523809523% nerd blood flows through your veins.
    NOOOOO get it out get it out!!!!

wu-name=Ungrateful Dreamer

Love your enemys, it will drive them crazy.

9.523809523809523% nerd blood flows through your veins.
    NOOOOO get it out get it out!!!!

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694
    well look at it this way, you go on cruise ships for memories right? image

This one they'll never forget!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

Hehe, very true indeed.... I don't know if they want those kind of memories. Well atleast they were on TV nationwide. :P I saw it on the news a few times.