Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very Frustrated, Please Help!

MajesticoMajestico Member UncommonPosts: 481

After hearing so much about this game/experience, I just had to check it out.

All was going fine. I installed latest Java as per requested.  The game logs me in, and then when I click play. there is a short delay and then I briefly see the game interface, before I am dumped back to windows.

I cannot get any help from the Wurm team, so maybe someone here knows how I can get to play.

Comments

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Make sure you have the latest java client. If you have a bunch of different versions installed uninstall them all and reinstall the latest.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

If you have an ATI video card switch your rendering to LWJGL in options(next to play), rather try it either way.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• logansmomlogansmom Member Posts: 55

Post your vid card here and computer info.   I tried to run the game with a old pc but it had the same problems.  the problem was the onboard vid card had no support for open gl.  the game is rendered in open gl not direct x.  almost all new vid cards have open gl installed in the hardware its not some thing you can download and install.  you just have to buy a new or find a old vidcard a vid card with open gl support 2.0

open gl 1.0 will not work look for 2.0 on the spec's.  if open gl is not the problem just reinstall the game update java and turn down the settings before you launch the client.