Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do you find your buddy key?

Topic. My friend has the game and can't find his buddy key for me. He says he has clicked everything. Any help on where to find this?

Comments

• DeathpooperDeathpooper Member Posts: 265

in the retail box on a small piece of paper

• powerbaitpowerbait Member Posts: 113

yeah it's just a blank piece of paper I'm pretty sure there is something you need to activate for it

------------------------------
    We don't have a great war in our generation, or a great depression, but we do, we have a great war of the spirit. We have a great revolution against the culture. The great depression is our lives.
    ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

• JonestownJuiceJonestownJuice Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by Deathpooper

in the retail box on a small piece of paper
    No, it's not.  There are slips to write the key down and hand out, but you have to go to the registration site to actually get them.
  • Stapes2Stapes2 Member Posts: 12

Bump.

If anyone who has handed out a buddy key has any information it would be much appreciated.

Bump of desperation.

I'm sure most of the people that can help are either in game or constantly trying to log in.

Time for another bump now that the game is officially launched.

Is there any way to retrieve the guest pass now?

• NonnusNonnus Member Posts: 13

:Bump: ...I have the same issue.  I would ask on the official forums, but they still have me locked out even though I can log in.  I am sitting here staring at my Guest Pass with a black code and says check the registration website.  I went to every single link and it is not there.  Funcom has issues.

• I had read that they wish to insure that the servers can adequately handle the paying customers before allowing free accounts to come on board. 

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

forums-us.ageofconan.com/showthread.php

buddy keys will be activated on your account page once the first wave of paying customers has settled and we can let buddies come in.

First priority right now is a stable gaming service for paying customers.

Cheers,

Waldgeist

Johannes 'Waldgeist' Rebhan

Community Manager (German)