Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please help

d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219

It's kind of dumb  but lets say three months ago i decided to do station access which i did then i bought ROK now since i switched off from station to normal 15 a month it says i don't have the adventure packs bought or anything did somehow in the middle i get screwed out of my rok exp since i don't have the cd key nomore i bought it offline or do i need to redownload it since i changed my subscription.....the great thing is i do have the email saying i bought rok all in one pack please help and sorry for bad grammar and askimng a nub question

Comments

• quaikyquaiky Member Posts: 566

if you bought rok and entered key you should still have it active, if your accoun t info says you don't have then it must be a bug.

i would suggest contacting soe customer support, they are probably the only ones taht can help you with that.

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

Yes its a bug and a common one at that,just contect CS and they'll sort you out in no time.

How do i know? i just down graded my sub and it happened to me,they fixed in a very timely manner :)

• d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219

this is dumb but do i call or shouldi end a email i've never ever ever had to use CS before i usually never have a problem and on this edit another thing i don't have a cd key i just go the email saying i bought it will that hurt me?

• d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219

Doesn't rok come with all adventure packs? whats going on can anyone helpme a bit more please?

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by d00fbysancho

Doesn't rok come with all adventure packs? whats going on can anyone helpme a bit more please?

Yes. RoK did come with all adventure packs but i think it was retail only. Someone else might be able to confirm that im not 100% sure.

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

DD as well Flem..which as i live in the uk and couldnt find a box copy of the game for my wife was damn well handy