Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage 2 MOD community.

HebrewBombHebrewBomb Member UncommonPosts: 520

It would be cool if NC allows L2 to be open source for LINUX MOD community.

I'm saying this because a lot of players have complaint about the harsh/brutal rule of this game which I'm kind sick and tired of hearing over and over.

Let them change the rule in any way they want it.

All NC has to do is licence host-side server technology (which is probably 70% of this game's technology), graphic modeling tools, L2 client-side core engine and other tools to simplify MODer's (like me) job.

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

::::27::

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by digitydarkman

Check This Out
    http://www.xclan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13460&page=1&pp=20
    image image image

Holy crap man nice!! thanks alot

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://eq2imperium.proboards15.com/index.cgi

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Ohh.. that sounds like a good idea... do you need to be subscribed to L2 to play on those servers though? I have the game unistalled on my comp, but I cancelled my account a few months ago.

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

::::27::

• BroodsteRBroodsteR Member Posts: 86

This is illegal, where's the mods?

Liked: Shadowbane, Neocron, Ultima Online(Before UO:R)
    Not Sure about: DAoC
    Disliked: AC1, Everquest 1, Everquest 2, World of Garbage(Warcraft), Eve Online, Jumpgate, AC2, Anarchy Online, Sims Online, Saga of Ryzom, Lineage II, City of Heroes, FFXI, Planetside, UO:R(and after)

crybaby

image image image

• ErinakErinak Member Posts: 24

Not only that, but beware of anything that wants you to replace your .ini file and especially avoid any 3rd party software like password macros. I'm not saying this one does it, but it's very possible alterations like this could send your pay to play L2 log-in information that could be used to access your actual account. If you do try it (don't), do not login using anything even resembling your real account info.

That advice is not just for L2 but for any on-line game. If you're aware of this great, if not, now you are.

Some free advice to whomever it applies to: If you want people to take you seriously in life, learn to spell.