Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Four quick questions

I am thinkg of playing this game and i have four questions

1do i need windows xp to play? 

2is there aney fighting (action) in this game?

3is this game fun?

4and is this game worth the monthly fee?

thanx

Comments

• xininxinin Member Posts: 1
    Ya The only thinge you do is fight in this game ^__^;; and ya its worth the money! image

hm. ^_^;

hm. ^_^;

• RegisPhilbinRegisPhilbin Member Posts: 16

1.) No.

2.) Yes. Fighting is the ONLY action in the game.

3.) I would consider it quite entertaining for a beginner, but it gets old very fast IMO.

4.) Not in my opinion. You might want to consider doing the free trial option if that is still available. You could then answer your questions for yourself.

"You see this? You see how my bodies glowing like that? Yeah a lot of people can't do that...come get some of this glowing!"
    "Oh ok? You want, you want some. You want some of the glowing. Look, man, your soul, I'm totally gonna chew on it and floss with your spirit. I read that somewhere...but I'll do it."

-Feng Shui Master Lu

"You see this? You see how my bodies glowing like that? Yeah a lot of people can't do that...come get some of this glowing!"
    "Oh ok? You want, you want some. You want some of the glowing. Look, man, your soul, I'm totally gonna chew on it and floss with your spirit. I read that somewhere...but I'll do it."

-Feng Shui Master Lu