Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clarifications

MiklosMiklos Member Posts: 119

I just saw the absolutely gorgeous class videos :)

Now I have a few questions I havn't been able to get a clear answer on.

1) Will there be endgame raiding? (PVE)

2) Being an Asian game, are they going to allow item selling/gold selling? Also will it have a webshop? (I hope it's a no to everything in this)

3) Will it have a detailed spec/talent system? (like specs in WoW etc.)

4) When is the ETA? :D

Comments

• UpskirtPowerUpskirtPower Member Posts: 230

@2

jus want to point out... in asian mmos and all/most mmos theres illegal in-game gold buying and legal in-game item buying aka cash shop aka item mall aka web shop.

in-game gold buying outside the publisher/developer have always been illegal but still stubborn buyers and sellers still do it. power leveling service is also illegal.

i dont think aion will have cash shop since it is not a FreeToPlay mmorpg.... but who knows.......

• EphimeroEphimero Member Posts: 1,860

Originally posted by Miklos

I just saw the absolutely gorgeous class videos :)
    Now I have a few questions I havn't been able to get a clear answer on.
    1) Will there be endgame raiding? (PVE)
    2) Being an Asian game, are they going to allow item selling/gold selling? Also will it have a webshop? (I hope it's a no to everything in this)
    3) Will it have a detailed spec/talent system? (like specs in WoW etc.)
    4) When is the ETA? :D
    1) Yes, there will, including some flying raid :)

2) The economic model in EU/US has not been announced yet, but i'd say there won't be cash shop considering the precedents of the company, and how the model in Korea is.

3) It's different, chars have a skills list, but then they'd have stigmas, which work like materia in FF VII, that will allow chars to gain skills which will make your char different. There are 5 stigma slots.

4) No ETA for sure, last thing we know is Q4 2008