Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXI - My thoughts/Personals

2»

Comments

• Its true most of the posts here are flaming FFXI. Thats because the people that like it have learned to ignore the flamers and are content to continue to play the game. Its prety simple why they spend so much time here. They have yet to find a better MMORPG to play, so they feel that they have to return here constantly to remind us that they dont like the game we enjoy.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Originally posted by Celadreal

Its true most of the posts here are flaming FFXI. Thats because the people that like it have learned to ignore the flamers and are content to continue to play the game. Its prety simple why they spend so much time here. They have yet to find a better MMORPG to play, so they feel that they have to return here constantly to remind us that they dont like the game we enjoy.

OMG This deserves a double post just so Ramadin can get a clue.image

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Yes its sad that theres not many good MMORPG's to play, but FFXI is the worst of them.  Even Horizons is better, after EQ I played 14 other MMORPG's but nothing even compares to (EQ pre-SOL)

So I'll just wait for WoW and EQ2.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

• Its True that EQ Pre-SoL was the height of quality in MMORPG's. However that doesnt exist anymore.

I dont think Horizons is a good game. However there are still alot of people playing it, so there has to be something good about it. Same deal with AC2. The point is that different people like different things and I cant help it if you dont like a game that so many people enjoy. I say that you should get a clue and realize that even if 10,000 americans rant and rave against FFXI, more than 150,000 americans will support it. I could spend all day listing off the reasons I love the game just as you could spend all day listing off your reasons for hating it. You may say that the controls are bad, Ill say you just need to adjust. You may say the graphics are childish, Ill say they are great and stylish. You opinion and thousands of others differs from mine and tens of thousands of others, Who is right? I would like to say me but the bottom line is that niether myself or you can say.

Only the numbers can say. And they say for every one FFXI hater there are more than 15 FFXI lovers.

• Libion27Libion27 Member Posts: 20
    Dude i hate when people talk bad about the game when 500,000 poeple are playing it!! People just dont seem to accpet the fact that Final Fantasy can make a good MMORPG!! Also this game sucks so bad that RPGamer, IGN.com, and a bunch of other game magazines say its the best mmorpg of the year. Dude you need to shut your mouth and go play Eq!

RamAss

RamAss

• NafunieruNafunieru Member UncommonPosts: 152

Originally posted by Ramonski7
    Originally posted by ramadin
    I was a lvl 23 hume warrior. But I could tell it was a bad game at lvl 1. I just hoped something would come along to outweigh all the flaws.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?Ramadin as of now your opinion of this game is shot to hell. Level 23?! Level 23?! Come on get real. You've never even experienced anything at lvl 23. And stating that you knew it was crap at lvl 1.......ooookkkk. That level does not qualify you as nothing short of a newbie. Hell what rank were you? I'm assuming 1, as if you didn't enjoy the game then nothing would have motivated you to do any of the missions. A shame really. Here I was thinking you "actually" played the game just to find out that didn't even make it to a 1/3 of the lvl max.......really...Ramadin...just go...

Let me just say that it doesn't matter whether he played to lvl 23 or to lvl 75, if he was rank 1 or rank 5, if someone thinks a game is utter crap they're most likely not changing their mind unless a miracle happens. We're not talking about whatever "pretty things" you get to see or have when you're high lvl, we're talking about the actual gameplay of the game. You can make your decision on whether you will have fun in the game or completely hate it as low as 2 hours of gametime. Why the hell would someone go through a whole bunch of lvls if they they don't like the way the game plays just to maybe, just maybe, get some pretty items or get to see some cool things.

• Libion27Libion27 Member Posts: 20

Yeah your right but the problem is when someone just goes to the forums or discussion boards and just start flaming it, peolple get really anoyyed (like me), cause people are on the discussion board to talk about the game. Anyways people who hate this game cause of low exp are just a bunch of sissys! Come on man this game takes time and if your one of those lazzy people who play MMORPG's that wnat to lvl fast and get the best items THIS GAME ISNT FOR YOU! but if you want to enjoy the game and take your time with it then get it.

And Ramadid i respect your opinnions image

King of CRUNK image ME!!

RamAss

RamAss

• StrathdorStrathdor Member UncommonPosts: 82
    This game does not have any variety at all. This game has ungodly monsters. This game has the worst currency ever. This game is nothin new just looks like another ant farm game where the people who made it are paying for there future games. I hope you people realize it before its too late.

• ZordhasZordhas Member Posts: 40

Although Ramadin's posts are extremely entertaining to read and they're so funny, I think that with the 2000 hate posts you must've given about FFXI, we kinda get the picture. So while we ''blind ffxi lovin' morons'' enjoy this game and talk about it, go have fun with the ones you actually like, otr make a FFXI hate site, you can flame in the dark there all ya want. And if you haven't realised, the Final Fantasy Series have always been about grouping (if you haven't realised that.... your odd), the mosnter system has always been the same, and they have been in the gaming industry for very long, even if it's their first MMORPG, they took bits and pieces of it and made a great game.

And for the controls.... dude, if you cant get through some hotkeys or a simple (very simple) controler... ugh

If you see me walking towards you, be at guard. If you also see my Blade, you should concider fleeing.

Wow, this popcorn looks good! I think I'll eat it!