Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mouse movement

icedutahicedutah Member UncommonPosts: 67

When I use the left mouse button to pan around and view in a 360 degree view, how do I get it to auto reset back to the direction my character is facing? I can manually do it of coarse but sometimes I'm off a bit and my char is running crooked. It's just kind of annoying.

I'm used to games like Wow, LOTRO, etc.....

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

There should be a key you can set to reset camera.  Dig around in the key mapping section and I'm sure you can find one.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528

Mine is set as "D" to reset camera to default position.  Your's might be different so when you login, do not do the quick login to the game.  On the character select screen go into your options.  There should be a keyboard option.  Go through that to find your key or set it to whatever you want. 

• icedutahicedutah Member UncommonPosts: 67

ah, found it.  It was the "snap back" option.  I set it to fast and it works great!