Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attention current Neocron players!

Experimemt13Experimemt13 Member Posts: 188

I bring you greetings from a small band of gamers.

We are studying the current iteration of Neocron in advance of a recon expedition.

On paper, N2 looks very interesting... Some bite, interesting structure, nice backstory, etc.

We are looking for something with more indepth gameplay than the current offerings. Heaven knows, the latest launches have lacked in most every category except graphics, and good graphics will not make up for poor game mechanics!

We welcome contact with any current players prior to the expedition (which will commence within a week from now).

Please PM me, or leave a response below.

I thank you in advance.

Comments

• blingbladeblingblade Member Posts: 42

@ NC2.

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181

Just log in and play...

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

• KragarKragar Member UncommonPosts: 13

Trying out the 10 day trial at the moment, wanted to see how the game looks nowadays. Was active player at release and tought to check the game out again. Ive played lots of mmorpgs new and old and I still consider Neocron to be one of the best. However as with most games eventually one have tried or done all the things one can do and one gets bored.

The game was ahead of its time and the company creating it had not enough funding, good enough marketing skills ( imo ). The game had lots of unique and groundbreaking features at its release and still many features are current.

I cannot much tell about the current state of the game but if you are into politics, first person pvp, conquering bases ect. this is worth a try.

This game for sure would deserve funding and a dedicated development team to update and market the game.

-K