Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CSM, who are you voting for?

DarkanianDarkanian Member Posts: 61

Jade Constantine probably for me.

Comments

• korvixkorvix Member Posts: 477

Same, thats who I and my alts voted for.

Jade and Ben are the ones I want see elected.

~HappyGaming

• AranStormahAranStormah Member Posts: 278

Such a shame that Verone didn't have time to run for CSM. Now I'm disappointed that there's no pirates among them. Whoever ends up in the 9 man comitee, apparently none will share my opinion, so I can't be bothered to vote.

• BigDave7481BigDave7481 Member Posts: 298

So Verone withdrew?  Damnit! 

• DJDizzyDJDizzy Member Posts: 119

Jade handsdown

Your culture will adapt to serve us.
    Resistance is futile

• Nu11u5Nu11u5 Member Posts: 597

Since the vote is for membership in a board of 9, I think I'll put my vote towards a more obscure (but worthy o/c) candidate who will actually be in need of support.

Though I'll be waiting for some epic filibusters from Jade. (Can they do that? /me runs of to re-read the CSM docs.)

//insert sig here
  • XennithXennith Member Posts: 1,244

the purpose of the csm is to advise ccp of player opinion and present ideas (essentially filter out the ****) so i doubt filibusters are that great an idea.

Jade for me as well, although i may use my alt account to vote for another candidate. Probably Zoolkhan.

• WrayethWrayeth Member Posts: 229

I voted for Jade.  While I don't agree with him on all points and think he has too high an opinion of human nature, he's the best out of the group by far.  He's also a really great guy - I flew with him when I was in Star Fraction a year and a half ago.

-Wrayeth
    "Look, pa! I just contributed absolutely nothing to this thread!"

• ChurchillTChurchillT Member Posts: 59

After reading a little about them I choose someone that sounded good. Sadly I know none of them so I think I ma of voted for Jade. *Shrugs* Over all 9 people will get into it and they will change every.. 6 months was it? Or a year? I dunno, anyway. We'll get a good team with people that think very different ways.

Good luck to all of them!

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

i voted for someone who actually put pictures/vids with themselves on them, instead of folks who just put avatars and expected me to vote for elmer fudd.

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• silly2k2silly2k2 Member Posts: 63

jade.

• GamragGamrag Member Posts: 47

Went with Jade as well.

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

I voted for Grey Shadow, he seems to have his head on straight when it comes to what the CSM's are really there for.

Doesn't hurt that he's also a member of my corp/alliance though ;)

He posted some of his ideas/views here:

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=767656

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell

• madjimbobmadjimbob Member Posts: 49

I'm going for Jade too just haven't got around to voting yet.

Eve rocks! If you don't like it your a a 12 year old, or have the mental age of one, with the attention span of a goldfish! We are so glad your not screwing up the greatest MMORPG to date! Or of course you just might not like this kind of game ;D ...weirdo’s!

• BigDave7481BigDave7481 Member Posts: 298

I voted Jade and Hardin. 

• BaxslashBaxslash Member UncommonPosts: 237

I'm not voting, I've not had any fun over the last year in Eve as I'm not happy about how the T2 bpc after invention has been handled, let alone the increasing excuses of nothing new being added to the game.

Heck, when I started the team of gamers that were put in placed to add content to the game was started, this team put in the Jovian Diplomatic event, but, since then, CCP shut the door on the ISD team, and, have done nothing to bring the game forward in the players eyes.

Fancy new ships, Faction Warfare, and glossy T2 invention tricks aren't the only things they need to add. They need to bring the Eve player base something they can get down and dirty into, not just pvp style play.

All said, they need to bring more open style to the game, I was even excited at one point when there was talk that Jovian space would be considered an open empire to explore and do missions for. After all, they are the most intellent of the empires. they must have very good agents to do missions for.

And what about Faction Warfare, after all in the real world, sometimes country borders change on a daily basis. When was the last time you saw a Eve empire border actually change, or, have a another Faction try to 'steal' a system from one of the Empires.

I know I'll get flamed, but, honestly, some ideas that are posted on the forums have alot of merit, but, are the devs and GMs actually reading them, let alone even caring. So far, in the last few years, I've hardly seen any of the gMs/Devs ingame. Heck, its almost as if they are even avoiding the general poplace of the game of late. :(