Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PoI with a purpose

Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors Member Posts: 597

just wrapped up my 14 day trial period and enjoyed Eve quite a bit. I'm holding off till shiva comes out to join back.

I didn't see anything about it but I was wondering; are some of the space hulks, rock formations, debris, and gas clouds going to have any interactive purpose other than being a point of interest (eye candy)?

your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

Comments

• KeltinKeltin Member Posts: 13
    I saw comets as a tradeable good....Not sure exactly how that is going to work!  I'm not sure EvE does it, but I do keep getting invovled in this game, probably the easiest game to pick up from where you left off.

• Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors Member Posts: 597

Ya, got a corp waiting for me when I get back after shiva. I think that's the secret when starting out in the 14 day trial; get in with a corp that's willing to help and show you the ropes.

your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

• ArgeanArgean Member Posts: 126

Yes getting in a good corp can make a big differance. Glad to hear you found a good corp. I think most of the bad experiences people have with the game would not have happened if they had found a good corp. As to your question it is just eye candy. Maybe later down the road they may change that, but I have not heard anything about it yet.

Argean...... Caldari
    Rebel Mining Guild
    Eve-Online

Eve-Online