Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Skeleton Update (when?)

Does anybody know when the update to the character skeletons will be? I haven't been able to really play the game too much, because I have the min. requirements and got too frustrated trying to boost the performance of the game. I'm thinking that when the character skeletons are improved though, it'll really help out the game's performance. That's just my wishful thinking though I suppose. Does anybody happen to know when this update is going to be implemented?

Comments

• KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217

they have already done the facial skeleton revamp which removed 90% of facial customization. There is talk of "bringing sexy back" with some sort of enhancement but not much info on it yet.  Talk was it would make it into the GU5 but its looking like it will be GU6 or 7 now which could mean 3-6months off or more.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Yes, the reduction of bones has already been done.

Now they would have to reimplement the character customization, but that will probably take some more time.

• gingus418gingus418 Member Posts: 128

Originally posted by Adamantine

Now they would have to reimplement the character customization, but that will probably take some more time.

I thought that they only did it for the face. Either way, has it improved game performance at all?

• KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217
    Originally posted by gingus418

I thought that they only did it for the face. Either way, has it improved game performance at all?

no but it did allow them to give us visible Helms!

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Originally posted by Kenze

Originally posted by gingus418

no but it did allow them to give us visible Helms!

Which was absolutely necessary, too, just to hide the now really ugly faces.

• gingus418gingus418 Member Posts: 128

Okay, so I probably shouldn't resub then to see if I can run the game, until they've updated all of the characters' skeleton  then, correct?