Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FlyFF is Beyond a damn joke now!

Comments

• titobentitoben Member Posts: 16

GUYS NICE OPINION!!!!

ME IM AN AVID FUN OF FLYFF!

I HAVE ALREADY A HURT FEELING 2WARDS THEM, BUT I SET SIDE,

I WORK HARD FOR LEVELING MY CHARACTER I DONT MIND THEM HAVING A NICE JERK THING.

HAVING A NICE RELATIONSHIP W/  THE GM.

WHATS MAKE SENSE I ENJOY THE GAME. MAYBE THEY HAVE ALL THE GUTS AND ARMORS AS WELL AS STUFF TO

DEFEAT ME, BUT THE TRUTH IS, IF EVER THEY WIN COMES ALL FROM CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE WEAK.

I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE...... I'LL KEEP ON LEVELING.

GUYS!!!!!!!!! IF U WANT TO EARNED EXPERIENCE FIND A QUEST ACCORDING TO UR LVL OR KILL MONSTER +5 FROM U

U NEED TO BE ADVANCE TO THE LVL R U GOING TO KILL BUT U NEED TO ACCOMPISH 1ST HOW MANY QUEST ITEM U NEED BEFORE LIVING THE MONSTER.

EXAMPLE: UR LVL 60  UR QUEST IS KILL GRRR GET QUEST ITEM U NEED 45. SO!

ACCOMPLISH IT 1ST BEFORE U TRANFER TO ANOTHER MONSTER HIGHER THAN U, EVEN THOUGH U DONT GET LEVEL YET,       

BUT THINK IT WISELY!! TRANFER TO MONSTER NEXT TO YOUR QUEST SO U COULD COLLECT QUEST ITEM IN ADVANCE  WHILE U EARN HIGHER EXP. 

OR DO SOME OTHER QUEST TRHOUGH NPC. RUDIVIL IS 1 OPTION U GET 80% EXP AFTER THAT GO TO LUDA ANOTHER QUEST 

IN AN HOUR YOU WILL BE IN LVL 62.

TO ACCOMPLY A QUEST THE BETTER CHANCES OF GETTIN RICH

CHECK THIS OUT FOR UR QUEST.  WWW.FLYFFFANSITE.COM

• fadiusfadius Member Posts: 12

I have been playing for a while now and have never had any problems of any sorts with any aspect of the game. I rather like having to earn my levels than being able to level up after every kill. I feel like I actually earned where I am at now in the game. If it is to easy, it gets mega boring. If you dont like it, dont play it. Simple. As for getting banned, I have seen some contreversial things said in game and on forums and have not seen them get kicked or banned. So you must have done something to get yourself banned.

As with all games and in RL, just use your head and common sense and you will not have to worry about getting banned or kicked from any game.

• aluvenjaluvenj Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by fadius

I have been playing for a while now and have never had any problems of any sorts with any aspect of the game. I rather like having to earn my levels than being able to level up after every kill. I feel like I actually earned where I am at now in the game. If it is to easy, it gets mega boring. If you dont like it, dont play it. Simple. As for getting banned, I have seen some contreversial things said in game and on forums and have not seen them get kicked or banned. So you must have done something to get yourself banned.

As with all games and in RL, just use your head and common sense and you will not have to worry about getting banned or kicked from any game.

Controversial topics in forums are automatically deleted by your wonderful GODLY GMs. **That line was me being sarcastic*** If you were in the forums long enough then you'd come to the realization that they delete controversial topics out of forums to make it sound like they are adequate at doing their jobs. Especially topics that involves bashing GMs. Oh... those just give me the giggles. Especially when I enjoy using the screenshot button on my keyboard and making a jpeg image with Photoshop... then post ingthem all over the forums, and watch how all the GMs frantically go about and try to lock and delete all the posts. It amuses me so.

By the way, I hope you never have to purchase cash shop items before a roll back. You'll have to wait for the next decade to be refunded. Possibly never.

aluvenj wah!!!!!!!!!!! We c each other again here. Im LORDsteven at FLYFF forum im sure you know me. Its about the topic the jester that never be defeated. I know all jobs have their own weakness it can be defeated.
    Originally posted by aluvenj

Controversial topics in forums are automatically deleted by your wonderful GODLY GMs. **That line was me being sarcastic*** If you were in the forums long enough then you'd come to the realization that they delete controversial topics out of forums to make it sound like they are adequate at doing their jobs. Especially topics that involves bashing GMs. Oh... those just give me the giggles. Especially when I enjoy using the screenshot button on my keyboard and making a jpeg image with Photoshop... then post ingthem all over the forums, and watch how all the GMs frantically go about and try to lock and delete all the posts. It amuses me so.

By the way, I hope you never have to purchase cash shop items before a roll back. You'll have to wait for the next decade to be refunded. Possibly never.

• aluvenjaluvenj Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by titoben

aluvenj wah!!!!!!!!!!! We c each other again here. Im LORDsteven at FLYFF forum im sure you know me. Its about the topic the jester that never be defeated. I know all jobs have their own weakness it can be defeated. Originally posted by aluvenj

I can't say that I remember you when I don't. Remind me which part of the forum did we start talking please. Oh by the way, what is/was your IGN for Flyff?
  • JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu Member UncommonPosts: 251
    Originally posted by titoben

GUYS NICE OPINION!!!!
    ME IM AN AVID FUN OF FLYFF!
    I HAVE ALREADY A HURT FEELING 2WARDS THEM, BUT I SET SIDE,
    I WORK HARD FOR LEVELING MY CHARACTER I DONT MIND THEM HAVING A NICE JERK THING.
    HAVING A NICE RELATIONSHIP W/  THE GM.
    WHATS MAKE SENSE I ENJOY THE GAME. MAYBE THEY HAVE ALL THE GUTS AND ARMORS AS WELL AS STUFF TO
     DEFEAT ME, BUT THE TRUTH IS, IF EVER THEY WIN COMES ALL FROM CHEATS!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE WEAK.

I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE...... I'LL KEEP ON LEVELING.

What the hell ?
  • FlaxenFairyFlaxenFairy Member Posts: 44

Ha!

I been playing flyff for ages mate. Trust me if you fight somthing 5 times your level you earn about 8xp im lvl 66 and a Ranger. I can fight lvl 102s with mates in party and still get like 6xp!

And As for Lagg, Ha! Get A Better PC!

I Never Ever lagged, Btw u gotta earn your money and respect in the game so u telling me u didnt expect there to be hardcore grinding??? Look when i hit lvl 35 i thought it took ages to lvl. But trust me keep playing once u get 'Good' u will love it!

Flyff 4Eva

Peace!

Flaxen Fairy 2007 :)

DOUBLE POSTERS WILL BE SHOT - PLEASE DO NOT - FLAME - SPAM - SWEAR - HIJACK -

FLAXENFAIRY 2007- HELPTING TO KEEP MMORPG.COM A SAFER PLACE FOR ALL

• Raven99Raven99 Member Posts: 111
    Originally posted by Phat-Dragyn

I think it's high time something was said about this.

FlyFF is beyond a joke now. It used to be a cool game that was friendly and fun to play.

I've been a player for as long as it's been on Gpotato, and since Chris left and feeLz become the big cheese GM, FlyFF has turned to shit.

The servers are CONSTANTLY down, the game is FULL of server related glitches, and after two 24+ hour emergency maintenances this week, nothing is fixed. Not ONE goddamn thing!! Most glitches STILL present months ago are STILL at large, and causing many players a lot of problems and grief....

BUT, the problems do not end here, no siree!

feeLz, the supposed GM left in charge of everything, is a complete, total ASS! He's an asshole.

I've seen many newbies harassed or ignored by him when they contact him for innocent help requests, such as where to find public offices and stuff like that. Even I, a lvl 62 elementer, get quite a handful from this guy, and to make it worse, he's the only active GM, so whatever he says goes. Chris was kind and helpful, although occasionally annoying. He needs to return to see what kind of ass he's left us with. I forgot to mention that feeLz also helps elite players and guilds cheat by giving them premium items for free and adjusting their guild status manually, not to mention he also invites people not officially employed by Gpotato to be GMs. How the hell Gpotato and Aeonsoft cannot see all this, I have no clue. Probably because Aeonsoft are Korean and Gpotato don't care.

To top it all off, I complained about this same thing on the official FlyFF site, but the thread lasted a mere 10 minutes before it got deleted, despite that I never broke any rules and even refrained from swearing. FlyFF staff are asses who suck up to the GM's unacceptable behaviour and incompetance, and cannot handle the truth.

Gpotato also clearly barely ever report problems to Aeonsoft, or I'm confident most of them would've been fixed somewhere in the entire year FlyFF has been running.

To put it short, unless you have a LOT of patience and love for FlyFF, don't frustrate yourself by continuing FlyFF. That is my advice.

In closing, I'm looking for an alternative MMORPG. Can anyone suggest anything? And feel free to comment on anything said here!
    One thing I cant seem to understand...Why anyone is complaining? you are not paying for the game are you? so that makes the company even less inclined to care what you think ,since they provide the service for free and as is. Fixing issues with servers and the game cost money..where does said money come from if the game is free?

It boils down to the fact if you don't have to pay for it, you really have no say in how its run.

My advice to you is don't like it, don't play. the company isn't losing money either way.

Regardless of what MMO you do switch to there will be things you don't like. Fact is even if you pay to play the companies still don't care what you or other players think. Gotta love corporations.

Raven
  • AlloyAlloy Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by Phat-Dragyn

I think it's high time something was said about this.

FlyFF is beyond a joke now. It used to be a cool game that was friendly and fun to play.

I've been a player for as long as it's been on Gpotato, and since Chris left and feeLz become the big cheese GM, FlyFF has turned to shit.

The servers are CONSTANTLY down, the game is FULL of server related glitches, and after two 24+ hour emergency maintenances this week, nothing is fixed. Not ONE goddamn thing!! Most glitches STILL present months ago are STILL at large, and causing many players a lot of problems and grief....

BUT, the problems do not end here, no siree!

feeLz, the supposed GM left in charge of everything, is a complete, total ASS! He's an asshole.

I've seen many newbies harassed or ignored by him when they contact him for innocent help requests, such as where to find public offices and stuff like that. Even I, a lvl 62 elementer, get quite a handful from this guy, and to make it worse, he's the only active GM, so whatever he says goes. Chris was kind and helpful, although occasionally annoying. He needs to return to see what kind of ass he's left us with. I forgot to mention that feeLz also helps elite players and guilds cheat by giving them premium items for free and adjusting their guild status manually, not to mention he also invites people not officially employed by Gpotato to be GMs. How the hell Gpotato and Aeonsoft cannot see all this, I have no clue. Probably because Aeonsoft are Korean and Gpotato don't care.

To top it all off, I complained about this same thing on the official FlyFF site, but the thread lasted a mere 10 minutes before it got deleted, despite that I never broke any rules and even refrained from swearing. FlyFF staff are asses who suck up to the GM's unacceptable behaviour and incompetance, and cannot handle the truth.

Gpotato also clearly barely ever report problems to Aeonsoft, or I'm confident most of them would've been fixed somewhere in the entire year FlyFF has been running.

To put it short, unless you have a LOT of patience and love for FlyFF, don't frustrate yourself by continuing FlyFF. That is my advice.

In closing, I'm looking for an alternative MMORPG. Can anyone suggest anything? And feel free to comment on anything said here!

Lol. Ok. Can you sayyyy other GMs? Aibatt server has Xagel and Nori now and have you seen the GM team? Its seriously like 6 GMs or so you dont know what your talking about. And seriously... IF PEOPLE SPENT LIKE 5 MINUTES LOOKING THE PLACE they would find it. And there are so many super-bad-english-speaking-people in the game that its really hard to not get mad if they dont understand your responce. And dont give the BULL about hiring non-GP people to be GMs. You gotta like in Cali to become a GM as you report to them... Your a 61 ele right? That shows youve been playing for a month or so... So have you not noticed that people never read guides or other peoples comments of stuff on the fourm so they get deleted? And it was deleted because it was a feelz flame fest by the way your writing about it now. And helping elite players my arse. The Aibatt GMs never did that so I doubt the Lawolf GM would.
  • RuffozRuffoz Member UncommonPosts: 76
    That's really sad..

I had to leave various games cause of GM corruption already.. hope it gets fixed and the GM gets fired..

Which im 99% sure it won't happen

• Hangman13Hangman13 Member Posts: 8

Wow. I was gonna play this game. But after reading all of this stuff, I'm going back on it. I can already see I'd have problems, what with the ENDLESS patching! It was ridiculous! So after reading this stuff, I hit cancel and now I'm gonna try and get rid of this.

Thanks for enlightening me!

• FlaxenFairyFlaxenFairy Member Posts: 44

Originally posted by Raven99

One thing I cant seem to understand...Why anyone is complaining? you are not paying for the game are you? so that makes the company even less inclined to care what you think ,since they provide the service for free and as is. Fixing issues with servers and the game cost money..where does said money come from if the game is free?

It boils down to the fact if you don't have to pay for it, you really have no say in how its run.

My advice to you is don't like it, don't play. the company isn't losing money either way.

Regardless of what MMO you do switch to there will be things you don't like. Fact is even if you pay to play the companies still don't care what you or other players think. Gotta love corporations.

Raven
    Hey Mate,

Nice to hear everyones opinions on the matter but i think Raven has hit the nail on the head. So ok...

Its a good starter MMO

Graphics aint to Bad

Gameplay not to bad

Free! why do people even have the right to complain over a free game 

Most assosiates i know started with either RS or FLyff and have moved on into more advanced P2P MMO's such as FFO and EVE. 

I also dont see why people obsess so much over MMO's ok so they provide entertainment and keep us all in at home in the dark, thats not why they were designed most mmo sites have warnings etc saying whats 'Healthy' And not amount of time to play.

Hope This Helps

FlaxenFairy 2007

DOUBLE POSTERS WILL BE SHOT - PLEASE DO NOT - FLAME - SPAM - SWEAR - HIJACK -

FLAXENFAIRY 2007- HELPTING TO KEEP MMORPG.COM A SAFER PLACE FOR ALL

• aznkid136aznkid136 Member Posts: 5

ya flyff rocks... goood starting mmo

• cutiechixcutiechix Member Posts: 95

same part have a point. .

• HypermiikeHypermiike Member Posts: 21

As said before most people start with either FlyFF or Runescape that is very true and just because you start with a game doesn't mean you should stop playing it once you find a better one especially if you are good I'm playing different MMO's looking for a good one and I still play Runescape I'm lvl 91 not giving up now so I'm going to start FlyFF and have fun and stick with this too

• HateoradeHateorade Member Posts: 7

Uhmm...everyone I believe that this game was fixed (considering the time of the first poster) I have NEVER encounted any of the problems everyone is talkign about. The only problem might be downloading the game and setting up and account.

I do agree that this could be a potential "item mall" scam though, any way, give this game a try...

The only things I get high on are MMORPGS's

• dynnaldynnal Member Posts: 15

ok dude just shut up

the game is still fun

u just gotta play for a while

but im switching cause i found a better one

its coming out soon and its called

Florensia

its even on this site

check out the website

florensia.eu

i suggest signing up for a beta key like i did

the banner is on the front page of mmorpg.com

then if you win u can know where to go for quests and have a little edge

-Dynnal

• salemmafiasalemmafia Member Posts: 5

just sounds like your crying

New Flyff Unofficial Ventrilo v10.darkstarllc.com:5309    open to one and all =enjoy XD

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

f2p....what did you expect

• eosyneeosyne Member UncommonPosts: 392

it's not a GM's job to guide a player through the game omg -.-

flyff is a nub game and nubs can't even figure it out =/

• GtracerGtracer Member Posts: 32

i played for a year...i wasted my time i quit this game is miserable at a high lelvel i was used to RS so it aws like WOW! but now its like "WTF ws rong with me?"

it aws fun now its mean,suckish,and erally just a waste of time and money

I dislike grinding games alot....

• ClorisCloris Member Posts: 3

AGREED

• deadsun7deadsun7 Member Posts: 112

im surprised this game hasn't died yet, the last i played this game it was a borring click-n-kill game where the grind was insanely bad... taking about 3 or 4 seconds to kill a monster, and only getting about .03% at lvl 40 is just insane. I used to think maplestory was a grind up until i hit lvl 40 and realised how much worse it is. The only way you can hit a high lvl to do anything fun is to spend hours and hours a day wasting ur life away behind a mouse going "click........ he's dead.... click......... oh he's dead" and this proccess goes on for hours and even days just on one lvl. The only way i reccomend playing this game is if you have some serious patience to grind away all day long just to hit one lvl so u can say  "wooooo i just wasted 5 hours of my life!"

I would rather bang my head against a brick wall

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

• GtracerGtracer Member Posts: 32

Yea I would rather jump from a bridge then play this I went back one more time and instantly I saw some glitches.The forums are like a ghetto cussing everyone out Mods banning everyone chaos on all sides

I dislike grinding games alot....