Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veteran WAR Newsletter Subscriber

imo we should get something for being so dedicated to the game

just curious- how many other vets are there out there? I have been hopelessly addicted to this games progress for a full year come the 31st myself

Comments

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

I've been following this game since it became Mythic's stuff.

And was subscribed to the newsletter the moment they announced it in their web pages. Unfortunatly, I changed address two-three times in this time span and thanks to GOA absurd login system (at least, it was absurd) I kinda managed to make couple of those account not recoverable :(

Therefore, my newest email and account have been subscribed just couple months. *cries*

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• ThandurinThandurin Member Posts: 21

I signed up a year or so ago and i'm counted as a veteren. Would be pretty awesome for it to actually count for something but I doubt anything will come of it.

• SythireSythire Member Posts: 32

I agree, been a member for over a year now and nothign to really show for it. However I would say that the news letter has a awsome ammount of info in it along withthe pod cast/ viedo updates. Oh well ill just have to wait tillrelease or go and buy a bunch of the new comic that there releasing. ( need more cash do they ? ) in hopes to get a winning scratcher. lol

• PheacePheace Member Posts: 2,408

Originally posted by justinope

imo we should get something for being so dedicated to the game
    just curious- how many other vets are there out there? I have been hopelessly addicted to this games progress for a full year come the 31st myself

I've never felt so moved seeing so many people showing their dedication by allowing a free newsletter to drop into their mailbox

You guys really deserve something

• jzuskajzuska Member Posts: 418

I am a vet.

• KrayzjoelKrayzjoel Member Posts: 906

Ive been playing the tabletop games for years and i was excited when they decided to make a MMO out of it! :-)  Ive been following it for well over a year now!

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
    Playing EVE Online and AOC.
    Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Well they say if your a vet subscriber you have some advantage for beta. Given the numbers of beta apps however, I wager it borders in insignificant. I wrote a fun article (NOT to be taken seriously) on the odds of  one person getting a single  beta invite. Read it HERE

• justinopejustinope Member Posts: 46

Originally posted by Czzarre

Well they say if your a vet subscriber you have some advantage for beta. Given the numbers of beta apps however, I wager it borders in insignificant. I wrote a fun article (NOT to be taken seriously) on the odds of  one person getting a single  beta invite. Read it HERE

haha that was a hilarious read