Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do i download FFXI?

zajtarnzajtarn Member Posts: 4
Where do i download FFXI? can some tell me ? :D

Comments

• protorocprotoroc Member Posts: 1,042
    You dont....there is no download for FFXI availible, SE has made it sure that u buy a copy of it

• KrowKrow Member Posts: 1
    se aint gettin my money ill wait till the price drops

• NeoKyosuke18NeoKyosuke18 Member Posts: 204

ok... You cannot download the game anywhere.. even if you could youd have to install it with your cd code which once used is unuseable by another account. also you have to pay per month... so unless someone has got private server, which is illegal, up and running you can't play w/o paying something!

also since I have heard this question way too many times .. you cannot RENT the game anywhere.. (i work at Blockbuster *a.k.a. hell) I get so many stupid pricks coming in who think they know more about it then I do, "do you have final fantasy xi for rent?" "No you can't rent it anywhere!" "ya huh, my friend is playing it right now!!" "He had to have bought it since you have to pay per month, we would never carry it for rental!"

and btw, FFXI isn't worth the time.

• CillasiCillasi Member UncommonPosts: 335
    Also, if you stay unsubscribed for 3 months, you get deleted and have to buy a new box if you want to play again.

• LiquidoLiquido Member UncommonPosts: 11

No thats not true, thats only true if you delete your playonline ID which is free and dosn't cost money.

As long you only cancel your content ID's for FFXI you won't pay a buck and can reacivate (between 3 month) or buy new content id's