Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

User Galleries

The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

First you are stating that I copy/past my photos from mmosite and I asked you to give me a link from mmosite from where you think that i toke them. Second , you were giving cosplay.com , I agree ..i toke some photos from there , but what I am doing is to select the best gallery from the cosplay sites and bring them here . Maybe some users has not that much time to look around the internet for cosplay and they are enjoy & actualy there are giving me good feedback from what I am doing here.

Anyway , what's your point ? You disagree with the cosplay here ? Why ? Other users are posting their screen's from different games , and I am posting cosplay , what's your problem ?

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• salamander13salamander13 Member Posts: 100

By the gods worse stuff than Cosplay shows up down there in the user gallery. People dressing as characters from games is ok, even if it is just riped from somewhere on the net and not someones personal photo. Besides those Cosplay pics constantly get the (+) with little to no (-) so most people that look at the gallery must like them.

Originally posted by solareus

That is fine, but there is websites devoted to cosplay,. this is a mmorpg website and I would much rather see images of games then any random set of boobs, which will get +'s on any website you post them.

Please correct your informations as I didn't post any images showing some "boobs" , just from games , special from Final Fantasy.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

So then should I delete the pics of myself from my gallery, since I am obviously not an mmorpg character?

There is a reason they're called user galleries, solareus. They are there for users to post pictures and artwork which they feel like posting, as long as they don't violate the rules. It's for making a community and sharing different interest. nothing more, nothing less.

My personal opinion, it makes the website look trashy., thats the bottom line. think there should be a selector for people to use to select between personal and public gallery so that atleast the game images land on the front. Why people want to post RL / Cosplay images ona website is beyond me.
    I liked it before everyone posted just randomly dumb shot that you can find at any other webiste on the web.
    In game images are your images you taken from in the game, not some other persons from some other website.
    Want to post cosplay, cosplay.com , want to post RL pic, try Myspace.
    As far as I can tell ,. this is mmorpg.com, it would make sense to post mmorpg in game images ?
    Also is taking up more server space to host all these other images , ,and it detracts from the space that could of be allocated for mmorpg images.

As Zorvan said , it's called "user gallery" and by this is saying everything.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

My personal opinion, it makes the website look trashy., thats the bottom line. think there should be a selector for people to use to select between personal and public gallery so that atleast the game images land on the front. Why people want to post RL / Cosplay images ona website is beyond me.
    I liked it before everyone posted just randomly dumb shot that you can find at any other webiste on the web.
    In game images are your images you taken from in the game, not some other persons from some other website.
    Want to post cosplay, cosplay.com , want to post RL pic, try Myspace.
    As far as I can tell ,. this is mmorpg.com, it would make sense to post mmorpg in game images ?
    Also is taking up more server space to host all these other images , ,and it detracts from the space that could of be allocated for mmorpg images.
    Well, then. Perhaps because of your personal opinion, instead of demanding people conform to your idea of what is appropriate or not ( as I do not see any such rules posted by mmorpg.com regarding pictures in galleries having to be of mmos only ) perhaps you could instead propose a compromise in the suggestions forum.

I think your idea of separating pics of games from personal pics/artwork through a simple search filter to be a fair solution, and would have no problem with that. There is no need to demand others to conform to your wishes alone when a fair and simple suggestion could have been made on your part to start with.