Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do i make my acount a free one

Lightscout11Lightscout11 Member UncommonPosts: 71

I played atmost a year as a fr00b.At one moment there was a option to get shadowlands for free.So i upgraded my acount.Now i want to play again but dont pay subscription.Is there anyway to cancel shadowlands and go back to free acount?

Comments

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I'm not sure because I've never needed to do this, but are you currently paying at the moment? Because if you are then try not paying and then logging in, maybe it'll bar you from Shadowlands.

• Lightscout11Lightscout11 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Originally posted by Lydon

I'm not sure because I've never needed to do this, but are you currently paying at the moment? Because if you are then try not paying and then logging in, maybe it'll bar you from Shadowlands.

No i havent played for a year. I tried loging in but it says that account isnt payed.

• FalstaffFalstaff Member UncommonPosts: 78

I don't believe there is a way to revert any form of a paid account back to a froob account :(

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

Once you have converted your froob account to a paying one, it's done.  You cant go back.   Want to play for free again, start a new froob again, you wont be able to access your old character unless you want to pay the monthly fee.