Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sakray/Iris Merge

VPellenVPellen Member Posts: 215

I imagine a fair few of you may already know about this, but for those of you who don't;

On the 15th of April, Gravity announced they were going to merge the IRO servers of Iris and Sakray. Characters from Sakray will be moved to Iris free of charge around the end of May. There are some limitations; A couple of MVP cards will get turned into special Old Card Albums that spawn miniboss cards, you'll be limited to 30 million zeny per character, etc. There are some other things like rank points not carrying over and homunculi most likely getting reset, but the main gist of it is that Sakray's characters are getting dropped into Iris. For those of you with Iris and Sakray characters, make sure the total number of characters on the combined servers is less than nine, otherwise there might be some issues with character overflow. Sakray itself is apparently going to be changed into a genuine test server.

Check the official website for more details.

Comments

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

I already moved my characters off Sakray and onto Chaos.  Some of those things hurt like the 30 million zenny limitation.  There are a few billionaires on Sakray.  Even with half zenny thats 500 million.  But can only transfer a limit of 210 million.  Huge Loss.  Also there are some gripes that we are losing Orc Hero and Gold Thief Bug Cards.  The special Old Card Albums only make mini-boss monster cards.  Those 2 are MVP cards.  There is 1 person on the server with about 3 of each of those, so he is taking a major hit.  Also be prepared to ask a GM to respawn your humunculus.  No one so far has had thier humunculus come along for the ride.

I am very excited about this though.  I originally joined Sakray to play it as a test server.  It only happened that things became permament.  Now I can go to the server with my original intention.