Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ETERNAL VIGILANCE (US PvE: Derketo) - Now Recruiting

HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

Eternal Vigilance -  Server: Derketo (US PvE) / Multi-Gaming Guild - http://www.evcitadel.com

Comments

• EV-MazrimEV-Mazrim Member Posts: 1

Greetings!

I'm Maz, commander of Eternal Vigilance's AoC division. I'd just like to take some time to chime in and tell you all what being a member of eternal vigilance is about.

At Eternal Vigilance, we do not care about your in-game skill - these are abilities that can be learned.

We do not mind if you are a casual player, it has no bearings - and is irrelevant to EV's goals - of having fun, and creating a good guild atmosphere.

We do however look for strength of character, maturity, humour - the elements that are intergral to that wonderful friendly atmosphere.

That is not to say, we have no ambition - we do. We aim high, but we want to get to the top with the right crowd.

Hope you'll visit our forums at http://www.evcitadel.com

:)

Maz out

|EV|Mazrim, commander of Eternal Vigilance's Age of Conan Division

Visit us at http://www.evcitadel.com!

Som et gresstr

• d00dd00d Member Posts: 1

Hi!

I'm d00d, I am not directly involved in the AoC division of our mulit gaming guild...

I am part of the CSS division but nonetheless every division supports all the other divisions, so here I am.

As Maz said feel free to sign up on our forums even if your goal is not to join, there is plenty of fun for people that just want a  forum to participate in.

Hope to see you soon!

• RogueTrooperRogueTrooper Member Posts: 1

Oh gods... it's more Eternal Vigilance members ;)

Well, we've 3 years experience not only as a gaming guild but as a community. AoC is our newest frolic filled adventure and I would hope that any and all people would feel welcome to get to know us, either in-game or through this forum or our own. We're not about skills, we're about community. No matter the game we'll play it - because at the end of the day we'd rather have friends than acquaintance's.

I look forward to seeing you all, no matter where or how :)

RT

"Crom loves ya baby"

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

Can't speak highly enough of Eternal Vigilance. Very professional, mature guild that takes pride in its ability to sort through issues so that 'FUN' always remains the focus.

We have a very unique guild structure that you can read about in detail on the website. This is a staple of the 'EV experience' - we are extremely democratic but never so much so that it impedes our ability to make snap decisions and respond in a timely manner. Our leaders are elected, but once in place, they are given full control at the helm.

We're international. We fully intend to enter both US and EU regions. We were founded in 2005 by a group of twelve friends - six from North America and six from the UK, giving us the very unique advantage of being able to grow from an equal foundation in both regions over the years.

We are also a multi-gaming guild. This means that by joining us, you're making a long-term investment. Even after AoC, should you lose interest, there is still an entire community of other divisions available to you.

There's much more, but you can read about it on our website - and I'll save that material for future /bumps I highly recommend perusing our forums and getting a taste for our community. I think you'll like what you see.

We are still recruiting and currently have a supply of closed beta slots to distribute to new members.

Eternal Vigilance was also recently given the spotlight on IGN's Conan Vault website.  You can read the interview here:

http://conanvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Editorials.Detail&id=139

• ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

Greetings future Hyborians!

As my forum name heavily suggests, I am Arcarius, one of the founding members of EV.  You may recall me on these forums if you were around for Gods & Heroes and Realms of Torment (oh my god).

We have some pretty high aspirations with EV in AoC, including building and maintaining a player city.  We'll be active in endgame PvP as well.  Sieges and defenses of those player cities should prove very enjoyable, and I hope you will join us in experiencing the deeply immersive environment they call Hyboria!

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

We are officially headed to server Derketo (US PvE).  Hope to see you there!

“The condition upon which the Gods hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime, and the punishment of his guilt.”

WE ARE THE EMBODIMENT OF FREEDOM.  History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the timid or weak.  The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.  We possess freedom because we are neither weak nor timid; those we oppress, those who serve us, those whose blood has run freely upon the ancient land of Hyboria, have learned.  One must seize his surroundings and remain vigilant of those who seek to do the same.  Freedom belongs to the strongest.  We are the strongest.

We are Eternal Vigilance.  Join us in our conquest.

Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.  Eternal Vigilance represents opportunity.  It is no mistake that you have found us.  Continue upon your path and trust in your destiny; you shall be rewarded with the riches and success of unimaginable proportions.  Your sword shall cleave the way forward, your legacy lit brightly by the fires of destruction left in your wake; your journey shall be forged by the blood of your enemies, at the side of the sworn warriors of Eternal Vigilance whose unity in brotherhood will bind your soul to a shared destiny of greatness.

The first step must be taken.  To embark upon your path and claim your destiny, visit us at evcitadel.com.  Join our brotherhood and together we shall set ablaze these dark lands with the torch of freedom.  Earn liberty or die begging – victory belongs to the eternally vigilant.

http://www.evcitadel.com

• OmnielfOmnielf Member Posts: 1

Hey there! I recently joined Eternal Vigilance Age of Conan division (I am Sin) and, I have to say, after experiencing guild(s) from EverQuest, EverQuest 2, Guild Wars, WoW, and Lord of the Rings Online, this is the most well-organized and active guild. I also love how many interesting guild members post a lot of good read on the forums there. The most active forums I had ever seen the guild to have and the best Charter, bar none!