Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so vet trial cant use fourms?

ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

Im trying to post in the tech support but cant.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

Comments

• ThunderousThunderous Member Posts: 1,152

I don't think so.  It wouldn't let me post either.

Tecmo Bowl.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

They removed vet trial access to forums after vets constantly using the trials as a way to spam pre-cu and anti-SOE garbage all over the forums.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,166

Originally posted by Zorvan

They removed vet trial access to forums after vets constantly using the trials as a way to spam pre-cu and anti-SOE garbage all over the forums.
    lol waaa they don't like people homeless vets taking shits in their house? Can't see why that bothered them when they allow their subscribers to post pron in their server forums all the time. 

"You have received a 3 week ban for the interracial sex picture, but only cause it was a brunet blowin the guy and not a blond"

This really happened BTW on the Bloodfin forums.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Originally posted by tillamook

lol waaa they don't like people homeless vets taking shits in their house? Can't see why that bothered them when they allow their subscribers to post pron in their server forums all the time. 

"You have received a 3 week ban for the interracial sex picture, but only cause it was a brunet blowin the guy and not a blond"

They just don't want to spend the man hours cleaning up the crap from people who weren't using the free trial for anything but useless spam.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,166
    Originally posted by namelessbob

Originally posted by tillamook

They just don't want to spend the man hours cleaning up the crap from people who weren't using the free trial for anything but useless spam.

There's only one person who would do that, and he already does it here, no need to ban everyone else. :-D

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

Or have any vet post any criticism whatsoever.

Yeah, you can try the game again, but keep what you think about it to yourself, until you pay us.

Sounds like $OE to me.

• ThunderousThunderous Member Posts: 1,152

SOE runs very facist forums.

The last thing they want is to be reminded how bad their game has become.  I remember when they were banning ANYONE who said anything negative about the NGE...  Look where that got them.

/FAIL

Tecmo Bowl.

• This pretty much tells you what they want.

They want us back. 

So long as:

1. We pay them money (duh!)

2. We shut up and take it without lube.

Not going to happen.

• Originally posted by Thunderous

SOE runs very facist forums.
    The last thing they want is to be reminded how bad their game has become.  I remember when they were banning ANYONE who said anything negative about the NGE...  Look where that got them.
    /FAIL

wildcatmmo.com is the answer to fascist forums :)

Everything is done out in the open, and registration is open.  We don't have a "senate" nor do we have "hidden" leet forums.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Yeah it sucks because I just figured out how to restart Legacy Quest if you deleted it and was wanting to put up name and location of the NPC but no can do!  Looked like I wasent only person needing that info and was wanting to help.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• MathosMathos Member Posts: 897

seems to be only the station pass people with the free trial i have none on 2 accounts...

non station pass holder that i am lol........

and no ill not get the pass for a free trial rofl

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

If you checked the "Send me game info" box for SWG at the Station, you'd have gotten the trial. I got it on both of my former accts, not that I am even going to bother with my long dead alt. I just dropped more credits into all the structures and will continue to wait for a classic server that will probably never come into being.

But, I'll not be paying for another $OE game short of that, no matter how many trials they give out, SWG-NGE is just plain not fun and boring. The game fails on its own demerits, $OE management and business practices not withstanding.

• Bane82Bane82 Member UncommonPosts: 1,242

Originally posted by Arndur
    Im trying to post in the tech support but cant.

Don't know if it has been said before. But it looks as if, to express your given right of free speech and opinion will cost you $15.00 a month lol! CAPITALI$M!!!!! (well, actually GREED fits better, but GREED doesn't have an $ that I can put on it)