Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your mostly used features on MMORPG.com?.. Plase come in and vote!

roctkdroctkd Member Posts: 23

Hey guys & girls!

What is the your mostly used features on this site?

Ryan, a MMO Maniac!

Comments

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

The forums...The other stuff is a nice bonush though

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

the block button.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• Par-SalianPar-Salian Member Posts: 284

It's pretty funny when you think of all the content that is put into this site and the forum is the most used feature.

Originally posted by Par-Salian

It's pretty funny when you think of all the content that is put into this site and the forum is the most used feature.

Not really.  I'm sure a lot of people use the news section, use this place to find games, find info etc.  It's just that the forums are most enjoyable for people that like to post (some don't).  Even for the people who do like to post, this site is full of helpful gaming information.

• roctkdroctkd Member Posts: 23

Hum.... but there are lot of other gaming forums out there...why you guys choose this one?

Ryan, a MMO Maniac!

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

The most used feature on this site is without a doubt the Contest area.  Every Tom, Dick and Harry signs up to mmorpg.com to enter the contests but only a fraction actually do anything else on the site like post. 

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Of course the results of this poll will indicate that a majority of the users come here mainly for the forum; what can be expected when you ask on the forums? People who don't use forums won't see this topic or poll...

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Exactly...Isn't there an official poll similar to this though? I think it asked what your favourite part of the site is.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Originally posted by Lydon

Exactly...Isn't there an official poll similar to this though? I think it asked what your favourite part of the site is.
    There sure was...based on 7972 votes currently.  Somehow i don't think the OP is gonna get that many votes in their poll.

Interviews

9.0%
    Forums

20.9%
    Weekly Columnists

4.7%
    Reviews

48.7%
    Developer Journals

5.7%
    Event Coverage (ComicCon, GDC, AGC, E3 etc.)

9.0%
    Podcast

2.0%
  • Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

I come on this site mainly for the forums, but some sorry did I say some? most of the users of this forum are plain and simply complete and utter retards...unfortunately.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• roctkdroctkd Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by Flem

Originally posted by Lydon

There sure was...based on 7972 votes currently.  Somehow i don't think the OP is gonna get that many votes in their poll.

Interviews

9.0%
    Forums

20.9%
    Weekly Columnists

4.7%
    Reviews

48.7%
    Developer Journals

5.7%
    Event Coverage (ComicCon, GDC, AGC, E3 etc.)

9.0%
    Podcast

2.0%

Hey Lydon & Flem! Thanks for the info! Much appreciated it!!!

Ryan, a MMO Maniac!

Originally posted by roctkd

Hum.... but there are lot of other gaming forums out there...why you guys choose this one?

Hmm, well as someone said, the drama..

Also, there's usually an epic war of fanboys and others on these forums...It's much more fun than it sounds.  These are the only forums I can find with some decent disagreement.

God I love it

• Par-SalianPar-Salian Member Posts: 284

Originally posted by roctkd

True, there are many gaming forums but there aren't many that have good, intellectual discussions. 

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406
    Originally posted by Nasica

Originally posted by BushMonkey

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/forum/802 The drama....

OMFG ichben has just posted in that section. With his is normal 2000 word treatise on trolling.

Lol i read that post, a man with a lot to say   /salute ichben