Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Weve won. Get over it."

TatumTatum Member Posts: 1,153

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/apr/28/games.censorship?gusrc=rss&feed=technology

Found the link on raphkoster.com.  All I can say is, DAMN STRAIGHT!   While were at it, lets forward this to all the worthless, US politicians as well.  Give it up...get a real job..or at least, find a new scape goat...

Comments

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461

Oh. Tanya Byron.

I think she's one of the hottest females on the planet. And that's not only because of that report.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Right on. Pefectly put. They can keep bullshitting all they want... only thing they do is loose votes.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Originally posted by Jackcolt

Right on. Pefectly put. They can keep bullshitting all they want... only thing they do is loose votes.
    It's LOSE* goddamit! LOSE*

Every day I see people spelling it incorrectly and it drives me nuts. LOOSE and LOSE are 2 different words!

Anyhoo... great article, I couldn't have put it better myself :)

O_o o_O

• PraetorianiPraetoriani Member Posts: 1,147

I agree with Dr. Bartle, however, I find his choice of words rather populistic. He has a PhD in Psychology, he should not resort to name calling.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Originally posted by Bigdavo

Originally posted by Jackcolt

It's LOSE* goddamit! LOSE*

Every day I see people spelling it incorrectly and it drives me nuts. LOOSE and LOSE are 2 different words!

Anyhoo... great article, I couldn't have put it better myself :)

Errors such as lose/loose, than/then, their/they're/, your/you're, are common for people not speaking natively english. To be honest, it's the net not an essay, and I can't be assed to spellcheck it.

I'd bet you couldn't construct the same sentence in Danish or German.