Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's best... The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Futurama or American Dad?

2»

Comments

• vickypollardvickypollard Member Posts: 305

During the 90's the simpsons but now it's complete crap so i'd go for South Park now. Love Futurama but it's stopped now and family stopped being funny for me after the 3rd season.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

South Park is the best because it challancethe veiwer to think.

Simpsons have the most "soul" of them, and i think its a veru good show.

Family Guy is a black sheap, its the funniest show...but lack some soul.

Futurama is a good show. But nothing special. Same with Family Dad.

• bamboob3bamboob3 Member Posts: 33

For me in this time, the answer is Family Guy

• Par-SalianPar-Salian Member Posts: 284

American Dad bores me....and I like politics.

I agree with those who said The Simpsons should be taken out back and put out of its misery.

Futurama is funny...but only after a few beers.

South Park is pretty good but it, like The Simpsons, has been on for quite a long time and I feel like the jokes are getting a little stale.

Family Guy wins my vote because of they do a lot of gags on past pop culture that us "old timers" can appreciate.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Family Guy all the way

next come southpark, then Futurama

• unconformedunconformed Member Posts: 700

wheres the poll?

now you shall not get my opinion.

kyles mom is a big fat bitch. mmmmmkay?

chips, dips chains & whips.

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

I enjoy or have really enjoyed all those shows in the past, but South Park totally wins it.  I love when they're satirical.  The show started off with 'dick and fart gags' and has evolved in a really intelligent way making some great insightful commentary... with dick and fart jokes...

How is there 2 pages of posts, and 3 whole votes lol...

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• unconformedunconformed Member Posts: 700

messaged has been edited to add a poll now it seems.

good work OP!

i vote south park. i saw my first episode while serving in the navy years back. dude from georgia had it. the writing has evolved over the years. mostly witty and awesome.

i also saw my first multiplayer fps than too. was quake 1 or 2, over lan on a ship in the pacific. i was blown away. when i got home i picked up Unreal.

chips, dips chains & whips.

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

Futurama is my favorite consistantly funny with high rewatchability

South Park is ok, it relys too much on current events and crude humor though

Family Guy is ok, it relys too much on 80s nostalgia and nonsequetor scenes though

Simponsons is just all around ok

American Dad isn't really funny at all

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

• De4th_M0nKeeDe4th_M0nKee Member Posts: 203

This poll took more thought than 99% of the others on MMORPG.com. I went with Futurama after thinking it over. Although classic Simpsons back when Phil Hartman was alive and the series wasn't running on fumes were some of the funniest TV I have ever seen. I love South Park also but they get preachy at times and sacrifice comedy for political statements.

Not on your list but a show I love more than any of those - The Venture Brothers.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Give a fish a man and he will eat for a month!

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

I like all of them but I think Family Guy and South Park are the better of the two, futurama and American Dad are second with the new Simpsons episodes a distant 3rd.