Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Operation Chaos was a success

I think it started during the Ohio primaries and look how far it has come. Obama is on the ropes. 3 straight loses where he lost the majority of the vote.

Praise Rev. Wright for his republican support! and playa hating Obama.

so whats the vote count at? I think Obama leads by 200k?

chips, dips chains & whips.

Comments

• goneglockingoneglockin Member UncommonPosts: 706

I'd say you're just helping to ruin America by placing another doddering old fool in the white house for the sake of pride in a pointless two party system... but I don't believe in America anymore, it's dead- and so's the American Dream.

Just time to sit back and wait for it to all come down now.  I look forward to a land where a man is only worth as much as he is proficient with firearms.  I'll be king in that land.

Have a nice day.

Hope you got your things together. Hope you are quite prepared to die. Looks like we're in for nasty weather. ... There's a bad moon on the rise.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Actually Gone youll more likely be bullied by the remnants of the military left over. Even if you have a gun, they have bigger guns Sure you mite be able to bully the lower level peons but your going to be someones bitch eventually Hypothetically your best bet is to enlist into one of the gangs or find somewhere where theres a remnant of civilization. Ok ok, thats if it all goes to hell. 

Im sorry Im having one of those odd mornings. In anycase America as a unified government may deteriorate but I suspect it will be around for another half century in some form or other. Its going to take alot more then corruption, poor economies and high fuel costs to throw us into turmoil.

• unconformedunconformed Member Posts: 700

Originally posted by goneglockin

I'd say you're just helping to ruin America by placing another doddering old fool in the white house for the sake of pride in a pointless two party system... but I don't believe in America anymore, it's dead- and so's the American Dream.
    Just time to sit back and wait for it to all come down now.  I look forward to a land where a man is only worth as much as he is proficient with firearms.  I'll be king in that land.
    Have a nice day.
    ill electrocute you with my proficiency in advanced electronics. ill turn your abode into a step-up transformer and use the ruins to roast my all american beef franks!

word is born!

yea.

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Originally posted by goneglockin

Have a nice day.

Actually it wont be a doddering old fool in the white house. But will be a woman.

• LuckyCurseLuckyCurse Member Posts: 394

Actually, you're just seeing the natural course of events.  To give 'Operation Chaos' any credit is ridiculous.  Of course, Limbaugh people tend to believe they matter, so sure... we'll pat you on the head, give you a cookie, and tell you that you're doing a fine job. 

Of course, bad correlations are just fun: Right?

I, for one, would never admit to listening to Limbaugh.  It just shoots your credibility in the foot.  Especially when you actually believe him.

- LC

so lucky, did someone tell you that or have you listened to him and debunked him yourself?

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396

AYA

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

and i thought i was paranoid for buying an emergency radio........

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

I hope they both crush each other to death...possibly McCain as well, it'd be a hell of a thing to have Nader score a win. Barring that, perhaps they'll take each other out, and we'll have McCain rise like some gloriously withered phoenix.

Meh.. worst case scenario (read: like the powerball of suckiness, no chance of it) Bush reveals a system  for eternally transplanting his brain into the winning candidate.

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

Is the sky falling? I don't think so.

Personally, I don't see any way for Clinton to get the nomination. I think she should keep running as long as she wants though. Rev. Wright is still a non-issue. He's a man enjoying his moment in the spotlight, nothing more. Associating Wright's views with Obama's views is foolish.

Obama has won twice as many states as Clinton. Obama leads in the popular vote. Obama has gained superdelegates at a 6:1 ratio over Clinton since super-tuesday. I am an Obama supporter and have no concerns whatsoever.

• LuckyCurseLuckyCurse Member Posts: 394

Originally posted by unconformed

so lucky, did someone tell you that or have you listened to him and debunked him yourself?
    Haven't you read? I would never admit to listening to Limbaugh :)  Even if I adhere to the old saying of keeping your enemies closer...

Limbaugh thinks he knows how to irritate the opposition.  It's his shtick.  Being contrary and taking credit for something he has no part of is just what he does.  His fans eat it up.  Obviously.  I give no credit to him, because I know he deserves none.  But hey, let's pretend his influence is larger than what it is.  I'm okay with that -- because I know better.  As far as something to debunk, I think you provided no proof to begin with.  The burden of proof lies with you, and you have no way of gaining it.

- LC

• War_EagleWar_Eagle Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 472

Operation Chaos???  Does that follow along the teachings of not bearing false witness? 

Wouldn't you much rather do the right thing and make things happen alongside honest commitments?  Just get your message out and let the natural turn of events fall in to place.  But this whole deal about calling yourself a Democrat to influence the primaries was a bit of a disappointment to me, at least.  And definitely not becoming of a group that harps on being most of the Christians.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All Rights Reversed

Originally posted by LuckyCurse

Haven't you read? I would never admit to listening to Limbaugh :)  Even if I adhere to the old saying of keeping your enemies closer...

Limbaugh thinks he knows how to irritate the opposition.  It's his shtick.  Being contrary and taking credit for something he has no part of is just what he does.  His fans eat it up.  Obviously.  I give no credit to him, because I know he deserves none.  But hey, let's pretend his influence is larger than what it is.  I'm okay with that -- because I know better.  As far as something to debunk, I think you provided no proof to begin with.  The burden of proof lies with you, and you have no way of gaining it.

- LC

personally, i really don't care if you like him or not. many people can't stand him. they'll call him a fat pill addict with a monstrous ego. is it ok if I like him? can my opinion also be valid?

i always didnt care about politics. after 911 i did. I listened to AM probably for the first time without a yankee baseball game after 911.  I understand politics now, the framework anyway- which is watch your tongue at all times. many shady characters, im sure you would agree.

Rush taught me how to think regarding politics but, he did not tell me what to think, as so many Rush haters have been told.  Im educated and opinionated enough to be presented with facts and draw my own conclusion.

you can try to marginalize him in the hopes that more people would draw  your conclusion prior to even listening to him. he has i think, 20 million listeners at any given time or something like that. he has done volumes to educate, not clone, average joes to the nature of critical political thinking. not to mention he has a pretty entertaining show- to me anyways.

so my opinion on this matter would be:

Im sure Rush had some influence regarding the hillary vote back in Ohio. probably not as much as the media is playing it, but definitely is contributing to the anti-obama vote- the next two primarys will show if people are reallly turned off by obama and his terrible faulter as of late. thats my opinion, all mine.

i will also say, i left my job 6 months ago and hardly listen to him. backyardigans for me :)

Originally posted by War_Eagle

Operation Chaos???  Does that follow along the teachings of not bearing false witness? 

Wouldn't you much rather do the right thing and make things happen alongside honest commitments?  Just get your message out and let the natural turn of events fall in to place.  But this whole deal about calling yourself a Democrat to influence the primaries was a bit of a disappointment to me, at least.  And definitely not becoming of a group that harps on being most of the Christians.
    democrats solicit republicans all the time. they call em at home, mail them, kiss their babies...

on the outside it does seem shady, at first glance. but in my opinion we are all americans and can vote or anti vote who we think is best for america. obama is a rockstar, nothing else- fuck that. perhaps they feel a bit more comfortable with another clinton. who knows, but its all legit cause we are all free to vote once.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

ugh nvm

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

regarding the superdelegates. today driving my son and niece to CCD I had a chance to hit Rush for 10 min. and I believe he has analyzed the superdelegate position well.

paraphrase:

Obama is really damaged goods. no longer pure as the driven snow.

not sure how electable he actually is in the general election. problem is, the superdelegates dont want to lose any of the 88-92% of the black vote by selecting hillary.

we shall see.

as an american, im glad we are thoroughly vetting out this young, shady past character named obama. we know what to expect from Billary.

the tide is moving- errors and miscalculations are being made.

we shall see. fun stuff.

• War_EagleWar_Eagle Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 472

democrats solicit republicans all the time. they call em at home, mail them, kiss their babies...

on the outside it does seem shady, at first glance. but in my opinion we are all americans and can vote or anti vote who we think is best for america. obama is a rockstar, nothing else- fuck that. perhaps they feel a bit more comfortable with another clinton. who knows, but its all legit cause we are all free to vote once.

I'm sorry, but I have a lot of trouble accepting the argument that your wrong is not as bad as their wrong.  In the end, no one is trying to do the right thing.  That's the reason so many people are getting quite fed up with the two major parties. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All Rights Reversed

I'm sorry, but I have a lot of trouble accepting the argument that your wrong is not as bad as their wrong.  In the end, no one is trying to do the right thing.  That's the reason so many people are getting quite fed up with the two major parties. 

nah. some people may think the democrat party has gotten a bit too radical lately. harry reid and moveon.org have gone overboard in their ridiculous rhetoric,  in many opinions. these are unique times, we don't know what to expect which solidifies the legitimacy of my opinion. that is, the option to change ones mind-fundamentally, in a free society you cannot fuck with that. at least not yet.

wasn't their a law which restricted negative tv campaign ads 60 days out of an election? im not sure of it but I can see the FCC flexing its govt. authorities over us. maybe a constitutional loophole cause its frequencies and not bodies...dunno- why did i bring this up? mccain feingold?

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Unconformed,

I do believe and know Operation Chaos has taken a toll on the democrats this year. I am a Republican and proud of it. Just ignore the anti-social liberals who talk out the arse and shize when it comes out.

I am still wanting to know what "Change" Obama is going to do. He has offered nothing more than any other candidate. When Obama loses again and the majority of SD's vote for Hilary Ill be laughing all the way to the voting booth.

You know Obama is in trouble when Rev. Wright is seen on the news more than the candidate himself. Good job CNN,FOX!!

Originally posted by xpowderx

Unconformed,
    I do believe and know Operation Chaos has taken a toll on the democrats this year. I am a Republican and proud of it. Just ignore the anti-social liberals who talk out the arse and shize when it comes out.
    I am still wanting to know what "Change" Obama is going to do.

Good for you unconformed, xpowderx has seen fit to legitimize your views. I bet your elation is hard to restrain.

I suspect that as a republican, you don't really have any inclination to learn about CHANGE. However, if you do wish to educate yourself on the issues that have been neglected and need the attention of a true world leader, you can find it here.

• VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546

Originally posted by DailyBuzz

Originally posted by xpowderx

Unconformed,
    I am still wanting to know what "Change" Obama is going to do.

Good for you unconformed, xpowderx has seen fit to legitimize your views. I bet your elation is hard to restrain.

I suspect that as a republican, you don't really have any inclination to learn about CHANGE. However, if you do wish to educate yourself on the issues that have been neglected and need the attention of a true world leader, you can find it here.

Instead of looking at what he says he is going to do, try looking at what he has allready done. He does have a voting record.

• bsmith239bsmith239 Member Posts: 108

You think video game fanbois are bad? Try political fanbois.....they have been around a lot longer and have been known to kill each other .

PS. I am a Rush fan and a moderate Republican (ie not conservative). If a democrat offered something I deemed worth while I would vote for them. But that wont happen in this election because Hilary is a criminal and oboma has ties with a terrorist (ayers), a racist/america hater (wright) and his wife, who has very low views of this country too. I am not saying that McCain will make a good president either, I'm just hoping that we can make through 4 years with him and get someone in office that is worth a damn. That is if the world doesn't end on Dec. 21 2012.

PPS. I think its funny how there are a lot more democrat callers on Rush's show now, and they are AGREEING with him. Shows just how radical these two candidates are!

I am a forum troll hunter. Be afraid trolls, very afraid!

• VemoiVemoi Member Posts: 1,546

A picture is worth a thousand words. Obama, man of the people.

http://www.zombietime.com/obama_visits_billionaires_row/

PS. I prefer Laura Ingraham over Rush but, Rush is great too. None on radio know more about politics than Rush.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

I think some of have been playing too much Fallout.

O_o o_O

Originally posted by Vemoi

Instead of looking at what he says he is going to do, try looking at what he has allready done. He does have a voting record.

Are you talking about his willingness to work with republicans on major issues? I consider that a good thing, personally. I think it's time we quit accentuating the minor differences of liberal/conservative and get to bare bones about our nation's future. We have some serious issues that need addressed and it's going to take cooperation between both parties (and those not affiliated with either) to satisfy the majority of Americans with substantial progress. This 'team mentality' has to go. Obama is a candidate that is receptive to others ideas. He knows that a good idea isn't determined by which party supported the thinker. All progress is worthy of pursuit, regardless of whether it offends the team. Cooperation is the key, remember it's "yes, WE can".