Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My sig pwns you :D

2»

Comments

• MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425

1153 x 864 here and i have to scroll to see your whole sig... 21 inch screen too.

Playing: Vanguard SoH
    Played: EQ, Planetside, SWG, WoW, EQ2

• AlistairAlistair Member UncommonPosts: 318

I can see the whole thing, and I still think your sig is too big. It's gaudy, and it looks really bad having it sized that way.Scaling it down to 75% or 80% of what it is would look a lot better.

AHH! Run away from the monster! He's going to eat us!

Socializer 80% Explorer 73% Achiever 33% Killer 13%

Killer 100% Socializer 40% Explorer 33% Achiever 27%

• TrebekTrebek Member Posts: 266

Originally posted by Drakaeon
    Click me to own the world...Download Firefox and do your Internet Explorer using butts a favor. Just a little tidbit :Did you know that now hackers have found a way to put keyloggers and other forms of trojans on popular sites (for example... they could do it to this one right here)? Also, did you notice that you automatically download them without accepting anything? But, did you know that if you use ANY browser except for Internet Explorer you won't have this problem? That is because they found the security hole within IE. Get rid of IE and make your computer happy.

Amen, if you still use IE, you suck at the internet.

-----------------------------------
    | Final Fantasy | Free iPod |

• BlackMoonBlackMoon Member Posts: 177

I'm an IE user for over 6 years. I'm still happy. I view firefox as one of the worst alternatives to IE. Whenever IE can't handle something, I use the original Mozilla, not any clones. But I never/rarely have problems.

In your face.

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Originally posted by BlackMoon
    I'm an IE user for over 6 years. I'm still happy. I view firefox as one of the worst alternatives to IE. Whenever IE can't handle something, I use the original Mozilla, not any clones. But I never/rarely have problems.
    In your face.

LOL

FireFox is way better than IE...

If you are still using IE, you are opening yourself to a whole world of security flaws. Also, IE is not nearly as moddable as FireFox (or any other browser for that matter). For things that you need a 3rd party add-on, FireFox has built in functions. Like Popup blockers, Ad Blockers, download manager, a manageable password saver, etc. Not to mention Tabbed browsing is god's gift to the Internet.

Edit: That sig does not scroll on my screen :)

Originally posted by TaskyZZ
    LOLFireFox is way better than IE...If you are still using IE, you are opening yourself to a whole world of security flaws. Also, IE is not nearly as moddable as FireFox (or any other browser for that matter). For things that you need a 3rd party add-on, FireFox has built in functions. Like Popup blockers, Ad Blockers, download manager, a manageable password saver, etc. Not to mention Tabbed browsing is god's gift to the Internet.Edit: That sig does not scroll on my screen :)

lol, dont try reasoning with IE users.. i bet he uses aol too! :P there's no sense in trying to explain to people why IE sucks, but he will learn once he gets slammed :)

• BlackMoonBlackMoon Member Posts: 177

Oh my. Such shameless pathetic attacks doesn't go very far in your favor to make yourself look good as a whole group. There is no point in starting a browser war, it's pointless. To each his own.

And no I do not use AOL, they don't even offer it where I am anyway. Looks like you need to get yourself a new psychic.

One more point, if you're using windows you're one giant security hole. Wait... back up... if you use a computer you're at risk. Get used to it. I've never been compromised and most likely never will be, it's a thing I like to call common sense (for instance, I never save passwords). I'm sure you know since you're so computer savvy that Firefox has suffered from the same 'vulnerabilities' as IE. Nothing is perfect.

You're not a super geek/computer genius for using a different browser. You are not special in anyway, nor are you better.

I shouldn't have to justify myself to you but I will do it anyway. The main reason I use IE other than convenience is it works best with the minimal amount of browsing I do. The way that IE displays tables, css etc. is the normal in web design. Having made webpages it is really quite annoying trying to configure a site that looks and works well in all browsers. I know many people don't even bother, since IE is the norm and that is what most websites are built and tested with, I would rather the pages be displayed correctly. I've suffered no loss from using this attitude, the day I do (I am still waiting) I will switch over to something else.

The biggest problem I have had is with FTP. IE really sucks and when you're trying to connect to an FTP site with IE, you'll most likely get booted and wont go anywhere. That's when I will fireup Mozilla and all will be well. I enjoy the popup blocker built into Mozilla, it's great. I'm not saying it's a bad browser, I simply don't browse the web enough to wait the extra second it takes to boot up.

I'm done on this subject. I think you can layoff though, IE users don't need to be persecuted with that crap.

Originally posted by BlackMoon
    Oh my. Such shameless pathetic attacks doesn't go very far in your favor to make yourself look good as a whole group. There is no point in starting a browser war, it's pointless. To each his own.
    And no I do not use AOL, they don't even offer it where I am anyway. Looks like you need to get yourself a new psychic.
    But I like Miss Cleo :(

One more point, if you're using windows you're one giant security hole. Wait... back up... if you use a computer you're at risk. Get used to it. I've never been compromised and most likely never will be, it's a thing I like to call common sense (for instance, I never save passwords). I'm sure you know since you're so computer savvy that Firefox has suffered from the same 'vulnerabilities' as IE. Nothing is perfect.
    You're not a super geek/computer genius for using a different browser. You are not special in anyway, nor are you better.
    Dont hate me for my uber-geekness

I shouldn't have to justify myself to you but I will do it anyway. The main reason I use IE other than convenience is it works best with the minimal amount of browsing I do. The way that IE displays tables, css etc. is the normal in web design. Having made webpages it is really quite annoying trying to configure a site that looks and works well in all browsers.
    lmao.. lets hope you dont do web design for a living then. :(

I know many people don't even bother, since IE is the norm and that is what most websites are built and tested with, I would rather the pages be displayed correctly. I've suffered no loss from using this attitude, the day I do (I am still waiting) I will switch over to something else.
    Many people dont bother? What cave are you living in?

The biggest problem I have had is with FTP. IE really sucks and when you're trying to connect to an FTP site with IE, you'll most likely get booted and wont go anywhere. That's when I will fireup Mozilla and all will be well. I enjoy the popup blocker built into Mozilla, it's great. I'm not saying it's a bad browser, I simply don't browse the web enough to wait the extra second it takes to boot up.
    I'm done on this subject. I think you can layoff though, IE users don't need to be persecuted with that crap.

Translation: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

yes it does pwn the screen cuz its so damn huge and im even running at 1280x1024

but the smaller one works

image image image

Originally posted by digitydarkman
    yes it does pwn the screen cuz its so damn huge and im even running at 1280x1024but the smaller one works

Yeah, i figured i would stop them from crying so i could focus on slammin IE users :P

• MegaWolfMegaWolf Member Posts: 425
    Your sig looks way better now... when they are big they just dont look as good.

Playing: Vanguard SoH
    Played: EQ, Planetside, SWG, WoW, EQ2

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Originally posted by Trebek
    Originally posted by digitydarkman
    yes it does pwn the screen cuz its so damn huge and im even running at 1280x1024but the smaller one works

Yeah, i figured i would stop them from crying so i could focus on slammin IE users :P

yea IE sux so bad Firefox all the way

image image image

• BeldaroBeldaro Member Posts: 119
    does it say treblk? cant really see so damn small *sigh*

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    image                              Stealin n Lubing since 1976                              image

_______________________________________________________________________________________

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Does that say Lubing, like Lube?? Like using WD-40 to Lube something (a rusted bolt for example)??