Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have heart that..

Cpt_BAKCpt_BAK Member Posts: 3

.. there are not many games which are coming out and are make fun.

EVERYTHING IS GETTING CRAPPY - THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON A TRIP DOWN TO CRAP LAND WITH NO RETURN image

Comments

• Amd64_FX_53Amd64_FX_53 Member Posts: 421
    well,this some good ones.Like Rome Total War,Half-Life2,and Sims2.

[img]http://www.stegcomputer.ch/prodspics/amd/amd64fx.jpg[./img]

(i know it isnt working)

Imperium Acranum rapped me

• Cpt_BAKCpt_BAK Member Posts: 3

Hmmmmm Rome: Total War

yes, thats cool. image

• GrizzlyGrizzly Member Posts: 3
    I guess thats because there are hundreds of games with a roughly same concept(graphics and gameplay). It was another story years ago when each game offered alot of new things.

• lovely_bishilovely_bishi Member Posts: 5

You forgot one game thats VERRRRYYY promising

DOOM 3!

[/Red][/B]B[/b]i[/green]shi King ^_^

[/Red][/B]B[/b]i[/green]shi King ^_^

• armorcrafterarmorcrafter Member Posts: 11

Eh, the new generation of MMOs is nothing but copycats or refinement of the original formula, aside from some that intrigue me (Ryzom). The longer the MMO craze goes on, the more likely I am to swear them off forever. Single player tends to be far more interesting and that's quite sad.

!<<ARMORcrafter>>!

!<<ARMORcrafter>>!

• elemaoelemao Member Posts: 1

Rome: Total War looks like just another rehash of Shogun: Total War, Medieval: Total War, Viking Invasion, ect.  I need something new as I am bored with all my current games.  Half-Life2 has no appeal to me since I hate fps and the Sims series are for chix.

I need to find something soon and preferably multiplayer

• stealthpandastealthpanda Member Posts: 2

people are all hypocrites... everyone is like "games are all the same now, they just improve on the same old formula... EXCEPT of course, ______"

the simple truth is: there really isn't much room for inovation anymore, so the best people can do is just improve old ideas as much as they can, and some are quite good at it... like blizzard for instance! all they do is steal genres form other people, and make a really sweet game by only using all the best elements and improving where they can