Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aoc beta key issues

Ercereth89Ercereth89 Member Posts: 48

Hello there.

I got a problem with my beta key that i just won. the confirmation link doesnt work (http://contests.mmorpg.com/aoc_beta_confirm.cfm)  its unable to load.

and also my hotmail that is registered on my account seems to have been deleted from their database so im asking you to send that mail to my other mail ([email protected])

could anyone solv my problem before the time expires?

thank you

Comments

• tinman00tinman00 Member Posts: 18

having the same problem as well.

The page is timing out used firefox opera and ie to try and open it and a proxy ip as well

• marcjt20marcjt20 Member UncommonPosts: 106

Glad to see im not alone on this issue

• snapp69snapp69 Member UncommonPosts: 113

Same issue here, it is timing out for every browser and computer I try. I would like to confirm the acceptance so that I dont get skipped over for not accepting in the allotted time.

• marcjt20marcjt20 Member UncommonPosts: 106

your not kidding, i will be pissed if i get pushed over on this cause they cant get the page to load for us, i dont need to dl the client i already have it i just need to setup the fileplanet account

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Hello all,

Sorry about that - it looks like the contest claim server crashed while I was sleeping.  It is online now and we will add a few hours to the normal redraw time.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• tinman00tinman00 Member Posts: 18

thxs should have just claimed my prize