Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 2 games...

BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254
Can anyone suggest a good game like Diablo? Not dungeon seige... and not titan quest...

Comments

• greenblood82greenblood82 Member UncommonPosts: 29

mythos

• BruceybabyBruceybaby Member Posts: 254

I don't like the lack of classes available in Mythos. It also looks like a cartoon :S

• Xion1985Xion1985 Member UncommonPosts: 229

Maybe Sacred? sacred 2 is coming out this winter hopefully, but it has a big following in Europe especially.  Not a bad game.  You pretty much ruled out all the popular diablo style games there are lol. 

heh ;)

I've actually got sacred and the expansion also... but i didn't like it. Many bugs and it didn't have the same feel as diablo 2.... it was too.... bland?

• gathgath Member Posts: 424

Maybe Titan Quest?

Havent played it, only read that it was very D2 like.

Senhores da Guerra

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757

Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader by Black Isle was the only post diablo game hack n slash I really enjoyed.  The storyline is great, kind of inquisition era revised history with mythology added.   Join an occult guild and go to the pyranees to help the poor cathars against the Church.

lol read the first line of my OP

• gathgath Member Posts: 424
    Originally posted by Firebrawn

lol read the first line of my OP

oh... oops!

Senhores da Guerra

• BlomiBlomi Member Posts: 200

Magic World is kinda Diablo-ish.  I'm enjoying it now that its in open beta.  Theres a link in the beta forum.  Have fun :D

• OdioOmnusOdioOmnus Member Posts: 22

It's super-obscure, but Demise: Rise of the Ku'Tan might be worth looking into. On the surface it seems pretty shallow but underneath it all is a layer of great complexity not unlike Diablo.

lol

i've reviewed all the suggested games guys, thanks.

But they're really not worth it i think :-S not high ratings at all!

Think i might just go back to diablo 2 lol....

Titan quest: IT is getting boring >.< ...  i can't explain it, but diablo is just better

• theonlycortheonlycor Member Posts: 23

HellgateLondon might be something your looking for..Very DiabloEsque in nature and graphically fairly pleasing.

Originally posted by theonlycor

HellgateLondon might be something your looking for..Very DiabloEsque in nature and graphically fairly pleasing.

I've heard about HG: London and apparently it's rubbish!

And isn't it 3rd person? Not top down view like diablo....
  • arlo_infidelarlo_infidel Member Posts: 24

Guild Wars is a 3-d Diablo...everyone can meet in the town, then you go and run instances hoping to get some sweet items.

Just a bit more involved than D2...

And what's wrong with D2 anyways? I am still playing that game from time to time

Playing: Diablo 2, Medievia, SWG EMU
    In between: Eq Mac
    Retired: Guild Wars (2x), EQ, DAoC, PSO, Tibia, Runescape, WoW, SWG, Maple Story
    Waiting: WaR (hesitant), New Star Wars MMO

• rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

Dungeon Runners - wickedly funny, lots of fun, casual player friendly, free to play or very, very cheap with a subscription ($5/month for all the goodies).

Mythos - the spiritual heir to Diablo 2  - made by the same people and plays the same.  Currently in closed beta, so you can't play now - hopefully soon.  Will be F2P with a microtransaction system.

• theonlycortheonlycor Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by theonlycor

I've heard about HG: London and apparently it's rubbish! And isn't it 3rd person? Not top down view like diablo....

Download the demo and try it out?..i purchased it, am not currently playing , but it was good, fairly entertaining. and some neat classes to mess around with

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757

lol

i've reviewed all the suggested games guys, thanks.
    But they're really not worth it i think :-S not high ratings at all!

Think i might just go back to diablo 2 lol....

Titan quest: IT is getting boring >.< ...  i can't explain it, but diablo is just better
    You're looking for a game that doesn't exist and never will.  We've mentioned all the decent top down rpg's and since you won't try them because of corporate review then oh well.