Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've always wondered if there were ever any female serial killers

ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

This article seems to answer that question, although this woman never got caught so it's not a certainty.  Maybe she was just better than all the male serial killers.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080427/ap_on_re_us/lady_bluebeard

Comments

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

This article seems to answer that question, although this woman never got caught so it's not a certainty.  Maybe she was just better than all the male serial killers.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080427/ap_on_re_us/lady_bluebeard

Of course there are many such serial killers, Here is a link to a wikpedia article on serial killers that should be helpfull.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• unconformedunconformed Member Posts: 700

never trust anything that bleeds for five days and does not die.

so the saying goes.

chips, dips chains & whips.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

THIS list has over 70 female serial killers on it.  So theres been plenty of them.

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

Most are usually profit killers (think gold diggers, cept that they kill you, stuff like that) or angels of death (those 15 patients were dead when I got here!). There really aren't a lot of straight out, bodies in the freezer chick serial killers. Currently, the only female serial killer I can specifically remember is Sante Kimes..

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by unconformed

never trust anything that bleeds for five days and does not die.
    so the saying goes.

/Amen

• Par-SalianPar-Salian Member Posts: 284

A serial killer is a person who murders three or more people with a 'cooling off' period between each murder and whose motivation for killing is largely based on psychological gratification.