Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server personalities?

Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

Im trying out the game and was curious if the servers where specific to any sort of time zone or personality?

even if theyre deemed so by the community.  Curious what the unofficial RP server is, East coast server etc.

Im in the US and on the east coast.  Looking for a nicely populated server and I hate kids :P

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

Comments

• FikusOfAhaziFikusOfAhazi Member Posts: 1,835

I dunno about time zones, but I recommend Landroval. I think its the RP server. Regardless, it's just about as close as you can come to the Ideal server for this game.

See you in the dream..
    The Fires from heaven, now as cold as ice. A rapid ascension tolls a heavy price.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

thanks

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."

How is Brandywine server?

• miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

i play on landroval also...seems very rp heavy..and live on the east coast as well...never have problems with groups or such

Originally posted by miagisan

i play on landroval also...seems very rp heavy..and live on the east coast as well...never have problems with groups or such

thanks to both of you

• FikusOfAhaziFikusOfAhazi Member Posts: 1,835
    Originally posted by Rayx0r

How is Brandywine server?

Brandywine is the most populated server. Alot of old beta testers along with the masses. Its a fine server. The real good publishes, like when they added housing ect..you may have to wait in line to play.

See you in the dream..
    The Fires from heaven, now as cold as ice. A rapid ascension tolls a heavy price.

thanks a lot you guys.

I rolled on Landroval since I tend to prefer RP servers.  I was also shocked to see 2 of my toon names available on such a heavily populated server

• RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

yeah i enjoyed brandywine due to the old beta testers because if you have a question  they will answer