Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Max Payne coming to the silver screen

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

This could be a good thing or a bad thing. But anyways, Max Payne is coming soon.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0467197/

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Had I known the filming location earlier I'd have gone down town and asked to be an extra or something...

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Enigma

This could be a good thing or a bad thing. But anyways, Max Payne is coming soon.
    www.imdb.com/title/tt0467197/

I thought it might be nice, but then I saw Mark Walberg. Don't get me wrong, he is ok in some things, but he is being overused in movies. When you continually see the same actor portray multiple parts, well, it takes away the ability to immerse yourself into the movie.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Ah come on....you dont think a New Kids on the Block guy would make a convincing gun abusing cop on a rampage?

lol

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.